#1 Intro

Hurts , yet faking a smile.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Jimin hyung. Faster get ready , training gonna start soon!"Jeon Jungkook said as he walked towards Park Jimin, the gracious dancer.

"Okok! I'm ready!" Jimin said as his cheeks was as red as an apple. Jimin's crush approaching him.

After a few dance practises for their "Not today" comeback, all the BTS members was tired. "Lets call it a day!" Namjoon announced tiredly. Its already 8pm that day. Each of bts members went inside their dorm. Jimin and Jungkook shared a room , Hoseok and Suga shared a room while Taehyung, Namjoon and jin shared a room. 

After Jimin and jungkook showered and ate... They were bored. "Jungkook...." , jimin decides to ask jungkook something. "Is it true that you like Taehyung??". Jungkook was shocked, "How did you know? Omg."

"Its obvious! Most of bts members knew it, how you how always stare at taehyung and always being so polite and kind towards him." Replied Jimin.

"Well, yes hyung. I like taehyung quite awhile already." Jungkook shyly said as his cheeks blushing. Jimin felt a knife stab into his heart. He didn't know what to do. He was heart broken, totally. But not wanting to ruin his friendship with Jungkook, he forced a smile and said "Haha I knew it all long! I can tease you from now onwards. Okay lets go to sleep now, its already 10pm. Tomorrow we still have practises." Jungkook nodded.

That night, while the golden maknae fell deep asleep soundly. Jimin cried silently in a corner. He knew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter