2 - Cold - SaiDa, part 1

Twice One Shots - accepting requests :)

-------------

"Dahyun, why haven't you been talking to Sana recently?" Momo asked, flinging herself down next to me on the sofa. 

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What, did she say something to you?" 

"No. It just seems like you're ignoring her." she shrugged as she said this, turning to face me. 

Laughing guiltily, I shook my head firmly. "I'm sorry, but it sounds like this is coming from her and not you." 

Momo shuffled closer and leaned towards me with concern. "Hey, stop being like this. It's not like you at all." she put her arm around me, trying to comfort me. Momo always did this when she knew something was up. 

"I'm fine, it's okay. I'm not ignoring her." I replied weakly, trying to sound reassuring and truthful. She stared into my eyes for a few seconds, trying to determine whether I was lying or not. "Look, please, leave me alone." My voice was cracking as I spoke. 

"That I can't do." Momo grinned sqeezing me and leaning in to kiss me on the cheek. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to... but how are you supposed to sort things out with her?" she spoke, making puppy eyes at me. 

Shrugging, I shook my head again. "It's too complicated." Before she could even reply, a rather startling cough made Momo fly away from me instantly. 

Sana. 

She cleared again, glaring at me intensely. I didn't move a muscle. "Am I interrupting something?" Her hair was messily in a ponytail and she was wearing her pyjamas even though it was early evening. God, she looked so hot like that... 

"No, no. Dahyun was just upset.." Momo began but was cut off when I started to cover up what she'd just said.

"Nothing. It's fine." 

"Great, so I can sit down. Right?" she huffed, totally out of character. I'd never seen her like this before. 

"Sure..." I whispered awkwardly, Momo moving aside so Sana could sit in between us. The atmosphere was getting worse and worse. 

Sana was still staring at me. It was clear that she was mad at me. Mad at me from earlier. 

-------------

An hour before.

-------------

"Dahyun." Sana called lazily from the other side of the lounge. 

Barely even looking up from my phone, I grunted in response. I was too concentrated on scrolling mindlessly through my notifications- or rather, I wanted her to think that so she wouldn't talk to me.

"Hey!" she whined, slamming her fists on the chair she was sat in. 

Still, I didn't reply. I winced, eyeing the plushie now lying in my lap that had been thrown at me in frustration.

"Are you ignoring me?" Sana muttered in an utterly pissed off tone. Slowly, I looked up at her and she raised her eyebrows ever so slightly. 

Sighing deeply, "What's the matter?" I forced out calmly. 

"We need to talk." 

I shivered immediately upon hearing those words. I didn't want to talk. I didn't want to talk about that unspoken thing. Concentrating hard on the wall in front of me, I couldn't help but jump when I felt her climb right next to me on the sofa. 

Oh god, not this again. 

"Stop being so tense..." Sana whispered softly, slipping her arm around me.

I almost choked, putting my phone down next to me. "Smooth, but jeez can you stop?" 

Put off, Sana suddenly changed back to the frustrated mood she was in before. "Look, Dahyun. Can you at least admit that you like me?" 

"I do like you." I exclaimed bluntly, gritting my teeth as I knew what she meant. 

"Stop being like this, you're not childish." 

"I'm not like you Sana."

"Like what?"

"I don't like girls..." 

Almost instantly, Sana stopped talking. Unable to read, she stared into my eyes like she was looking for something. My heart almost stopped, having her look at me so intently. 

"Sana, I didn't mean..." I trailed off, watching her turn around and stand up. She stood there for a few seconds, not even moving. 

Unable to express myself how I wanted to, I flew forward, grabbing hold of her wrist and pulling her towards me. I didn't even know what I was doing.

Sana turned around.

Crap, why is she looking at me like that?

Swiftly, I felt her arm wrap around my waist and pull me closer again. Feeling my cheeks heat up I instinctively reached behind her, running my fingers through her silky hair. 

Jesus Christ, she better not be doing what I think she is. 

Sana's face was moving closer to me, her warm breath soon gliding over my lips. She closed her eyes, forcing herself into me suddenly, seemingly finding it hard to hold back anymore. My hand traced slowly down to her lower back, pulling her towards me. I knew it was wrong; but it felt way too right. I kissed her back, harder, taking her by surprise. 

"Holy crap," she breathed in between another few kisses, "I didn't realise you wanted this." Not even thinking to reply, I was too distracted by her soft hair and cherry-tasting lips. 

"MINATOZAKI SANA, HAVE YOU BEEN USING MY TOOTHBRUSH AGAIN?" A noticably annoyed voice bellowed from downstairs. I jumped, scooting away from Sana as quickly as I could. She looked at me longingly, still obviously dazed from before. 

"I better... go." I whispered shakily, shooting over to the door and slamming it behind me. I needed to clear my head. 

What in God's name did I just do?

-------------

"Do you guys want me to go?" Momo mumbled, awkwardly scratching the back of her neck. I shook my head, averting my eyes from Sana. Saving the three of us from any more uncomfortable interraction, Chaeyoung bounced into the room with Jeongyeon following behind her. 

"She's been putting my toothbrush in her mouth, Jeong. Don't think I wouldn't be mad." Chaeyoung growled, as her taller friend put an arm around her casually. "Come on, we're all close enough here. Right Sana?" Jeongyeon winked suggestively, pointing finger guns at her. 

Unfortunately, Sana didn't seem to understand what was so humorous us about that, standing up dramatically and exiting the room at the speed of light. "Woah, what's up with her?" Chaeyoung raised an eyebrow at me and Momo still sitting on the chair. Relieved, Momo exhaled loudly, slumping back into her usual posture. "I don't know, ask Dahyun." she sunk back into the chair, "I've been trying to get her to tell me this whole while."

"Ooh, relationship drama?" Jeongyeon joked, elbowing Chaeyoung which provoked a small chuckle. I sighed, gritting my teeth. "Some stuff happened, you don't need to know. Sana's mad at me and I can't fix it." 

Momo and Jeongyeon almost choked. "Stuff like what?" Chaeyoung asked innocently. "For God's sake, cover the kids ears before you start spouting off about what you and Sana did toge-" Jeongyeon began mischevously, being cut off by Jihyo who walked in the room looking stressed. 

"Whoever upset Sana can you please make up? I'm trying to sleep and I can smell the tension from across the room." she grumbled, rubbing her eyes in affect of the brightness she had just been awakened into. "Great, even more drama. I need to eat." Momo yawned, sliding off the sofa and towards the kitchen. 

"Look, can we just drop it now? I don't want to talk about it." Slowly, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung cleared off, followed by Jihyo who nodded before leaving me alone in the room. I ran my fingers through my hair, the memories of a few moments ago streaming through my mind unpleasantly. Why did I even think about doing it in the first place? I told her I wasn't into it, and yet I couldn't help myself.

"Dahyun..." a familiar voice called. Sana soundlessly padded into the room, sitting down next to me. "Please, leave me alone." I urged her. She shook her head, continuing. 

"About what happened earlier..." 

"Yeah, it was a mistake." I scoffed. 

Sana turned to look at me with concern. "What do you mean?" 

"I got lost in the moment. It was a mistake." 

"The way you kissed me..."

I firmly shook my head. "It meant nothing Sana." 

-------------

 

-------------

 

-------------

 

-------------

 

-------------

 

-------------

 

-------------

oops, crap ending. i'll try harder next time.