I'm awake.

Love You, Hate You.

 

Faster. I'm driving faster.

Far away from here. Far away. I have to get away.

Take me away.

Where are you? You said that you would always be there for me. You said that you would never leave me. You would stay by my side forever.

Now I need you. You're not here.

The light is rushing in front of my eyes. Thin lines of light running through the air.

 

Faster. I have to drive faster.

Like the light beneath me. Maybe then I'll be able to catch you.

My hands are shaking now. I can barely hold the steering wheel properly. Calm down. I need to calm down. I need to find you.

Blood is rushing through my veins. Or is it gasoline? Electricity? So much energy. My whole body shakes with it.

It's warm. So warm in here. I'm sweating. So much that the salty fluid is running down my temples, cheeks. I'm tasting the salt as I my lips.

My sight blurs. Is it the sweat? It's burning in my eyes. I can't see anything.

Only the light.

 

Suddenly, a loud thud. Then everything stops.

 

I feel your warmth. Your touch. You're right here, but I can't see you.

Everything hurts. The light is everywhere. It's too bright. I can't close my eyes.

Your touch. Your hands are soothing the pain. You're here. You kiss me. You heal me. You love me.

 

I love you.

 

I should have told you earlier. I should have held you when you needed me. Like I need you now.

 

As you release my from your embrace, you show yourself. I can see you again. I see you. Your features which I know like the back of my hand. Your sparkly dark brown eyes, your full lips. The dark circles under your eyes which I teased you for since I've first seen you. I never told you I found them adorable. Your silky black hair which always smelled like strawberries.

 

Don't leave me again. I've just found you.

 

You wave your hands at me. I want to stretch my arms out to hold your wrist, to make you stay. But I can't move.

I want to cry out for you. But my voice wont obey.

My body doesn't hurt anymore. It's dull. Paralyzed.

 

You're gone.

 

I'm awake.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: It is supposed to be angsty. If you couldn't get what it is about (which I could totally understand xD): Seungri has died (accident, suizid, whatever) and Jiyong wants to follow him. But he fails and wakes up in the hospital.

(So I wrote angst. Am I an evil author now?kkk.)

There will be tomorrow. Yeah I tried again, but don't expect too much. I have reaons to say that.

Comments. I love them.<3