Till we meet again Part1.1

Spring Day [BTS MULTISHOT COLLECTION]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Till we meet again

Part 1.1 : Hello

2023

It was already 9:55 AM when Jisoo arrived at the BIGHIT Entertainment Building. Her meeting with the executive board was going to start at exactly five minutes and she needed more time than that to set up her presentation. Rushing through the crowd, she apologized as she bumped several employees just to reach the elevator.

 Luckily, the elevator was already open and she easily fit through the small space left due to her tiny frame. She let out a deep sigh of relief. At least she didn’t encounter any problem going up to the boardroom office.

It didn’t take long for the lift to reach the 8th floor. Jisoo instantly went out when the doors opened and she was greeted by one of her closest stylist friends who also work in Bighit Entertainment, Eury.

“Eury-unni, Am I late? Has the meeting started already?” She asked being worried that she already ruined her chance before even giving it a try.

Eury shook her head with a smile and lead Jisoo inside the boardroom office. It was empty but every single place in the table had their respective coffees and files already. Jisoo looked at Eury puzzled at the empty boardroom.

“Unni, Where are the executives? The meeting starts at 10 AM, right?”

“Well about that Jisoo-ah. The executives are still meeting the new CEO in his studio with Astra and Zeus so you still have ample time to prepare your presentation.”

“Oh! I didn’t know there was a new CEO. It wasn’t released in the news too. Do I know the new CEO? Is it Namjoon-oppa?” Jisoo asked and turned her laptop on before connecting some cables.

“Jisoo-ah, I have to tell you something. The truth is-“ Eury was about to continue but a knock on the door stopped her from speaking.

Jisoo’s eyes widened and she knew it was the executive board behind the door. She cleared as she checked her presentation. She stood beside the podium while Eury opened the door. Jisoo watched as the executives walked in one by one. She immediately bowed to every executive and smiled as they acknowledged her presence.

She was about to prepare her laptop to start her presentation when a familiar face suddenly came to view. Before she even knew it, the person entered and her breath hitched. Her eyes met his and it seemed that time stood still.

It was him. It was the love of her life. The only one who made her heart beat. Kim Seokjin.

Jisoo’s knees couldn’t stop trembling but she was still determined to finish her presentation as best as she could. She looked at Eury who was smiling pitifully at her but Jisoo cheered up when Eury encouraged her with her eyes.

Bracing herself against the stares she was getting from the executives especially the most intense one which came from the man in the middle, Jisoo began her presentation. She showcased the outfits she made for both Astra and Zeus. She started with Astra and discussed how she used diverse fabrics and incorporated the latest trends to different outfits while making sure that everything fit together. Seeing more looks of approval, Jisoo proceeded to showcase her designs for the stage outfits of Zeus. After she finished, every executive clapped for her well except one and we all know who the one exception is.

“If you have any questions for me, please don’t hesitate to ask.” Jisoo smiled and prepared herself.

Some executives raised their hand and luckily Jisoo was able to answer all the questions thrown to her. She was about to relax when he finally raised his hand. She silently gulped.

“How different are your designs from our previous stylists?” he suddenly asked.

Jisoo was completely dumbfounded with his question. She was a bit insulted as well but she controlled her facial expression and cleared .

He is being a total jerk. Jisoo thought to herself.

“I believe that my designs are different because I incorporated numerous styles to each outfit.” she explained and was about to continue but he cut her off with a smile that seemed to be mocking. She gritted her teeth in annoyance. Seeing the look of anger, Eury immediately cut in and tried to light up the atmosphere.

The executives who also sensed the tense atmosphere talked among themselves and presented their opinions with Jin. Jin’s eyebrows furrowed but he only sighed in response and gestured for the two girls in front to listen.

“I still have reservations for this project but seeing as the whole board is in complete agreement, we will accept your designs for this month’s comeback. I believe that is all for today so meeting adjourned.” Jin said and stood up. He shared a fleeting look with Jisoo before leaving the room without another word.

Jisoo sighed and turned to Eury silently. Seeing the broken expression on the younger girl’s face, Eury instantly went to her side and held her hand. Jisoo made sure that all executives left the room before finally crying on Eury’s shoulder.

 

2016 Melon Music Asian Awards

The show had just ended and the Blackpink members had to stay for 3 more hours in the venue due to their malfunctioning van. Jisoo being the impatient person she was decided to leave the sleeping members in the dressing room and went to the rooftop.

She took a long breath as she finally took the last step. Going to the rooftop was no easy feat. She opened the door and she gasped at the view she had in front of her. Seeing the breathtaking view instantly relaxed Jisoo.

She smiled to herself as she remembered the past events that happened in the awards show. They had just won Best New Artist Award and they were still rookies at that. She put a hand to her heart and reveled in the wonderful feeling. She had trained for four years and performing in music and awards shows was always her dream. And to finally achieve that dream and to win an award too made her completely happy.

She was about to leave the rooftop when she heard sniffing around the corner. Helooked around and grew nervous. She inched closer to the place where she heard sniffing and was puzzled to see a familiar man sitting on a bench by the edge of the rooftop.

“Excuse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter