CHAPTER 3 : THE DISCLOSURE

The X-Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3 : THE DISCLOSURE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yoo jungyeon ?" Bambam asked.

"Wh-what ?" The tall girl nervously asked.

"The captain of the winning team." He said.

"You read that. So what ?" Jungyeon bravely asked while pocketing the box. Right now all she can think about is to hurry get out of this place.

"You... you look like her ?"

"Who ? Me ?" Monster answered with a mocking tone.

"Yeah you pretty much loo..."

"No no no... i am more cool and handsome than her. Don't compare me to her." She eyed her girlfriend to help her.

"But a lot of people told you that you look like her." Nayeon said.

"No... i don't like being compared to her. Stop compa.."

"But she is coolest basketball captain i've ever known. What's wrong with that ?" Nayeon cut her words again.

"No ! I am much coole.. aarrgghhh just forget. I'm getting out of here." Jungyeon groan and walk out from the room leaving nayeon gasping along with bambam.

"Your girlfriend over there has a pretty much problem with her temper." Bambam said.

"She is sensitive. I'm sorry on behalf of her, handsome." Nayeon wink, then she sigh right after getting herself out of the unwanted room  and walk to the door to catch the angry jungyeon.

 

.

.

.

 


"Ooahh.." suddenly a hand grab nayeon's hand when she is busy running looking for her girlfriend.

"The coolest basketball team captain ever ?" Turns out the one who grabs her hand is the girl she is looking for.

"It just an act, remember." Nayeon .

A pout shaped clearly on jungyeon's face, feeling dissapointed that it was just an act, the one about calling her the coolest basketball team captain ever.

Nayeon curved up her lips after looking this sensitive monster pouting. Even a monster pout can be this cute she thought.


"What is that pout for." Nayeon said while her hand slowly removes her earpiece.

Jungyeon keep moving her lips forward making her pout being more visible. Nayeon wrapped her arm around the latter neck then quckly removes her earpiece.

After she makes sure they are really alone in this empty corridor, she lean closer to seal jungyeon's pout with her lips.

 

.

.

.

 

The night comes, everyone are now already gathering around at the living room. The room where chaeyoung prepare for them to discuss about their strategy. Equipped with the large monitor, high tech computer, and also a high speed wifi.

The gang seated themselves comfortably on the sofa, some of them even already change into their pyjamas, except for mina and chaeyoug. They all waiting for chaeyoung to start the meeting until finally the small boss get into the scene.

 

“Sorry for waiting guys. But the good news is that we’re done with the beginning steps. Well done guys.” Chaeng said to the gang, the 2yeon couple smile widely after the indirectly compliment.

“….and now, tzuyu it is your time.” She let the maknae to deliver the result of her hacking. After 2yeon and chaeyoung get back from the JYP Highs school, tzuyu has been hacking the three drug dealers gadgets for more than 3 hours.

Collecting all the phone and text records from their phones. All the message that she find are all predictable. All of them are like the typical messages that drug dealer would have. No weird things until she found one message that catches her attention.

 

 

“So.. I didn’t find anything weird about this three guys. They are just a normal drug dealer, they receiving the stock from someone they called MW. From the pattern I found, this MW always deliver a new stock for them every Friday. 400gr . At a park near the school building.” Tzuyu explain.

Everyone thought it was the end of her speech, but suddenly tzuyu open an image that showing a message. The message was sent to Mark, which they likely thought as the boss among the three of them, ten minutes before the police arrive at the school that day when seulgi was being wrongly accused as the drug dealer.

 

“There’s an insider.” Chaeyoung said before everyone can even finish reading the message.

Tzuyu nod. “And I guess this MW is the insider. Maybe MW is someone who has an easy access to know everything about this school. My best guess, a teacher.”

 

“A teacher ?” mina asked. “Maybe a student can be one of our suspect too. Isn’t ?”

“But teacher these days also like to break some rules. It is still possible to be a tea…” nayeon speak up, but suddenly chaeyoung stand up making the oldest stop from talking.

Chaeyoung might be the second youngest in this team, she also has a small  body, but her presence can be so firm and intimidating sometimes. More over when it comes to her job.

 

 

Chaeyoung walk to the wide screen, “See this guys…” and pointed to some words written with acronym.

“Teenager these days, use a lot of acronym to communicate. And also this..” she move her finger to a word written in English, “Hurry up !”,

 

 

“I’ve read all the documents about this school, including the teachers profile.” She halted.

“If this MW is a teacher, than this teacher must be someone who is still in his or her twenties. Then we can narrow down the suspect into only 2 teachers, Mr. Kang, and Mr. Lee.” She said and tzuyu quickly look up for their profile.

“But they are Korean, not related to any foreign blood.” Nayeon points out to the fact that the two teacher are both was born in Korea.

“And they both are not an English teacher.” Mina also finds out another clue that can exclude them from the suspect list.

“Correct girls. So they are not the one we should catch.” Chaeyoung said and then her lips suddenly curted into a grin.

Chaeyoung signalling tzuyu to give her the controller, that tzuyu quickly gave. She then open a profile of one person that has the most influence for the school.

 

 

“Mr. Wang ?” nayeon asked.

“He is the principal, like the one who own the school. He won’t even let the police to found out about this drug deali

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter