CHAPTER 2 : THE UNFORTUNATE REPLACEMENT

The X-Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2 : THE UNFORTUNATE REPLACEMENT
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 “ !”

“Shut the up can you ?!” the tallest among them losing his temper after his friend restless cursing, “I’m trying to think what should we do, and your damn isn’t helping at all.”

His panicking friend trying to calm himself down which he can’t, but at least he could keeping his mouth shut while his hand still can’t stop from shaking, and his leg keep walking back and forth.

“You really need to stay put, before he kill you.” The calmest one from the three of them drag him to sit beside him and letting their boss to think.

 

 

The clock ticking, bambam still with his anxiety, while JB still maintaining his calm even though his heart is also about to burst out, and their boss still trying to find a way to save them from the police.

Just now, they found some cops walking around the school searching for something that the three of them possessed. Something that no one should have it, but they had it.

The police will definitely come to this room, room 311, the room located in the very end of the school, no one ever go the room except them and some students who wants to buy the drug they selling. A perfect place to be their lair, a hidden an outcast place.

 

 

Right now, there are two plastic containing 200gr of each. They’re will be finished if the cops found it with them. And that is the reason why the three of are in a complete fuss. They need to get rid of this drug if they still want to be a free man.

 

“What now hyung ?! You’ve been thinking for too long !” finally bambam losing his patient. He stand up and took the drug with him without thinking any further.

“Bam bam !” the boss shout, and luckily JB manage to stop bambam from doing any reckless thing.

“What the are you trying to do ! You almost get us in a ing jail, you know that?!”

“And you ?! What did you do ? only thinking and do nothing, you think you can help us with just thinking ? HUH ?!” the red head back shouting his boss.

 

 

*BUKK*

A punch landed perfectly on his right eye. Maybe sometime his childish act needs to be treated harshly to get rid of it.

“Just stay here, and ing wait. I know what to do, you , and if JB was late from stopping you, the cops might caught us and put us in the ing jail. You get it !”

“You should just sit down, and wait. Mark hyung always has a way, you idiot.” JB conclude it for him.

 

 

Right after mark get out from the lair, he immediately walk to the girl locker section. He is searching for a locker that hopefully not locked. From all the students here, there’s must one girl who forget to lock her locker right ?

 

“Ah !”

After searching for a while, he finally founds an unlocked locker. He open the locker. He found some notebooks, a bag and sport shoes inside it. He search for the name who own the locker,

“Kang seulgi ?” he read the name label on one of the notebook there.

 

 

“The Great Kang Seulgi ?” he asked himself inside his mind and smirk, “This is going to be fun. The great Kang Seulgi turns out to be a drug dealer.” He said and quickly put the plastics inside the bag.

He swiftly close the locker again after doing his dirty work and run away to get back to his lair.

 

 

“So hyung ? What will happen with us ?” JB asked when the door opens revealing his hyung panting after sprinting from the girl locker section back to room 311.

“We’re going to be fine. But our dancer wont.” He said.

“What do you mean hyung ?”

 

 

.

.

.

 

 

Meanwhile

“No ! It is not me !” the girl scream with all her might.

“Stop lying already seulgi. We found this on your bag, it is enough to proof that you are the one who selling this drug.” Mr. Park desperately said.

“Please Mr. Park. I swear I don’t own any of that drug. Someone put it inside my bag to frame me. Please believe me !” her tears stream down following her helpless scream.

No matter how many time she tell them that the drug is not hers, but no one believe because they found the drug inside her bag and for them it is enough to blame this poor girl.

“I can’t seulgi ya, I can’t. It is there, inside your bag, I can’t do anything for that. I’m sorry.” Mr. park her homeroom teacher said with his tears also flowing from his eyes.

Mr. Park know seulgi very much. Seulgi JYP high school best dancer, she is kind, smart, and he know for sure it is impossible for her to do such thing as drug dealing.

“Mr. Park !!!” seulgi’s scream once again roaring at the school hall once the police drag her away from school.

“I’m sorry seulgi ya.” Mr. Park said weakly.

 

.

.

.

 

 

 

The X-Girls Apartment

“Woahhhhh…” mina gasp after seeing her girlfriend’s unnie looking totally fine with the uniform.

“Pretty right ?” the bunny girl asked with pride.

“Yes unnie ! Very pretty !” mina excitedly answer.

“Heol.” Someone with a very desperate voice said.

“What ? I do look pretty in uniform right ? Thank god my face still look young to be a high schooler.” Nayeon proudly say while smiling her widest smile.

“I might puke like right now.” Tzuyu rolled her eyes, then walk to the fridge to get a cold water, she needs to refresh her mind from that over confidence girl.

 

 

“Chaeng !” the ballerina and the oldest scream in unison.

The small cub of them come out from her room wearing the same uniform like nayeon,

looking hella fine and swag in the same time.

 

She didn’t tuck in her shirt inside the skirt, she let it hanged lose, to complete her girl crush style.

Mina’s eyes were sparkling like she just seeing her first love all over again. Memories keep flashing back to her mind. Memories of her high school days, those days which feels like riding a rollercoaster. Many good and bad thing happens that time, but only a perfect happy ending she get after graduated and being an agent right now.

 

“We look awesome, right chaeng ?” The red head gave chaeyoung and not forget herself  a compliment.

“You really look like a high school student, small.” Tzuyu said after gulping the cold water.

“Me too !” nayeon unnie pouted.

“I never said that.” Tzuyu said before fleeing away from the scene.

 

“You look amazing too baby.” Finally nayeon’s number one, or maybe the only fans come to the scene, saving nayeon’s mood before starting the mission.

“I know it.” Nayeon gladly except her girlfriend kiss leaving the michaen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter