CHAPTER 1 : THE INTRODUCTION

The X-Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1 : THE INTRODUCTION
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

BE BAD TO FIGHT THE WORST !
 

Hi everybody !

Before I explain to you what is the meaning of “be bad to fight the worst”, please let me introduce myself first !

So hi everyone, my name is Son Chaeyoung a.k.a. The Brain.
I’m just a simple country girl. Living in an apartment with 4 more friends with me.
When I’m still a high school student, and I was pretty good with my score. Top 10 in my class, and I’m also had the title as the music and sport teacher’s favourite student.

So to conclude what I am at school, I might be the famous girl type, not as famous as the J-Trinity, but me and my gang still securing the second spot for popularity.

But the reason why I introduce myself as The Brain, is not because my good grades, or my skill in art nor sport. It is because now, I am actually the leader of

“The X-Girls”.

 

 

Yup The X-Girls.

There are 5 of us, working on the shadow, hiding our true identity as a normal citizen of seoul city. We usually working for some people who become a victim of a crime, but sadly they are not rich or powerful enough to sue the bad guys. Instead, the bad guys are the rich and powerful one.

We help those poor people to get the justice they deserve without exposing our self to the world. We like to stay under the radar, we don’t have any greed to be known as the superhero who save the weak. Our ultimate goal is only to help the unfortunate one to fight for their justice and rights.

Not more not less.

 

 

As you know, I was born from an agent family, so I was trained to be one since I was a kid, together with my unnie, nayeon unnie. We’re not related in blood, but our bond are stronger than a real siblings I supposed. She live next to my house, there’s no day where I don’t see her. We always hang out or even studying together.

But more than that, she and her family is kind enough to take me as their family. And I never be more grateful for that.

My mom and dad were a great agent, but unfortunately they died on a mission. So technically they leave me alone, but luckily nayeon unnie and her family adopted me.
 

.

.

.
 

Now, let me introduce my team members.
 

The first, the oldest, is our deceiver.

Her name is Im Nayeon. Her acting skill, and her smart brain made her as our trustworthy deceiver. She can be anyone she want it to, and we never found anyone ever caught her in her act. She is really good with her word, if normal people think twice before they talk, maybe she think four or five times before she talk.

She has a great skill on sensing everything that happens around her, and she also good with her luck. Luck might cannot be included as a skill, but sometimes we need luck, isn’t it ?


 

The second member is our hitman.

The strongest member that we have. Her fighting skill wasn’t a joke. She is strong, agile, and fast. Sometime we call her our monster.

Once we were surrounded by 10 muscular man when we were going to catch some bad guys. We all think this would be our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter