Part 2 of 4 : The Fallen Angel

Beating
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae’s POV

 

September 11, 20**

 

I was dismissed from the hospital after 3 days. The doctors kept on reminding me to stop doing extra activities that will makes me tired. My Mama and Dada are keeping their silence from day one up until now. They suffered hard enough because of me.

 

“Don’t you want to explain to him what’s really happening, Hae?” Wookie asked me. They (my friends) decided to have an uninvited sleepover at my house today. They said they wanted to spend some quality time with me—not that I am complaining—but I know them very well.

 

I shook my head, “What’s the use of explaining?” “You’re limiting yourself to become happy Hae. We all know how much you like Lee Hyukjae, and we also know how Hyukjae enjoys your company. Why don’t you give it a try?” Kyuhyun commented. I notice how we keep on answering question with another question.

 

Again, I shook my head, “I don’t have much time—” “Who told you that you don’t have any time left Lee Donghae? Do you think we are not doing a damn thing? We wanted you to be normal and healthy.” Heechul Hyung suddenly burst out. He hates this topic so much.

 

“Listen first Donghae, what you needed right now—is someone who will make you feel alive. And Hyukjae can make you feel that way.” Kyu pat my shoulder lightly. To be honest, I don’t have any plan right now. All I wanted is to die peacefully. My life has a time limit. I don’t know when and where will I die—it can be today or tomorrow.

 

My phone suddenly vibrates indicating for a new message. I sigh and grab my phone. My friends keep on looking at my every movement as well.

 

Hae: Hey! Ahm I’m just wondering. Your last message, you didn’t mean that we won’t see each other anymore—right?

 

Freaking heart—it started to beat loudly. It’s not only my heart that betrays me—also my body. Without thinking, I started to type my reply.

 

Hyukjae: If tomorrow, I have another day—let’s meet each other. I need to tell you something.

 

And I freaking sent that message. “Happy?” I didn’t look at everyone, but I asked them if they are satisfied or not.

 

 

 

 

September 12, 20**

 

Luckily I woke up this morning. Luckily I have enough energy today—and luckily I feel like I can do anything today.

 

“HAE!” as soon as I heard that loud voice, my heart almost escape from my ribcage.  Hyukjae is on the other side of the road, waving his hand franticly.

 

‘How many times will you keep on betraying me heart?’

 

I didn’t feel any pain at all. I smile back at him and even wave my hand, he run towards me as soon as the lights turn green, “I missed you!” he said, which makes my heartbeat incredibly fast. I was actually waiting for him to say something again, but to my surprised, he suddenly pulls out his jacket and put it on me, “What are you thinking? It’s getting colder and you still wear this thin fabric.” He talked while fixing the jacket on me.

 

“It’s not that cold.” I mumbled and tried to defend myself. I am always defenseless in front of him. I saw how he rolls his eyes. “Yeah—yeah if you say so.” He even mocked me. This is how he really is. Lee Hyukjae may look like the person who loves to hang out with many people, but in reality he only likes to hang out with people that he likes. He also enjoys pampering them to death.

 

‘And this might be the cause of my death—soon.’

 

We didn’t stay long outside. We walked inside the café (because he was still mad at me for wearing thin fabric in the midst of September.) I badly wanted to hide his face as soon as we enter the café. Hyukjae is very approachable. Since this café is very near to his university, a lot of people keep on calling his name, “Hyukjae this…” “Hyukjae that…” “Hyukaje blah blah blah….”

 

Hang out with him made me realized that I am the territorial type (I’m not jealous) of person. I know I don’t have any right, but I can’t help but fee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter