The Various Meanings of a Smile

The Various Meanings of a Smile


The first time Junsu laid his eyes on Taeyeon, there was just something in the way she smiled that him in. If smiles could talk, Taeyeon's smile would've said, "Hi, I'm gonna be your wife." And Junsu didn't mind.

In just a short span of three years (to the couple anyway,) Junsu popped the question in the most romantic way he could with the help of their friends. It was breathtakingly beautiful and a little bit of Taeyeon's happiness overflowed through her eyes.

"Will you marry me?" Junsu asked, on one knee as he held an opened tiny, black box that carried the perfect diamond ring.

Taeyeon blinked her tear-filled eyes, causing a few tears to fall down her cheek as she smiled from ear to ear. She was slightly choking of happiness too. Gulping, she nodded frantically, "Yesyesyesyesyesyes! A thousand times yes!" She laughed softly, pulling Junsu up as he took the ring from the box and slipped it on the forth finger of her left hand. He smiled at her and it interpreted into a thousand words of his love for her. 

Without waiting another second, Taeyeon pulled Junsu and wrapped her arms around his neck for a passionate kiss.

Their friends cheered for the newly engaged couple and it was all recorded for their future babies and their future babies' babies to watch.

A year after they got married in a small church, had a close-knit family and friends reception before going to Hawaii, where the palm trees are, for their honeymoon. They had a wonderful two and a half weeks there, enjoying tourist activities by day and engaging in endless intimate activities by night. But sometimes, Junsu couldn't wait for the sun to set.

"Junsu-sshi," Taeyeon warned him in a hushed tone. 

"Yes, Taeyeon-sshi?" Junsu whispered and smiled beside her, his hand continued touching her behind. 

"Junsu-sshi," Taeyeon grumbled, getting annoyed.

Junsu just chuckled and pulled her in front of him, wrapping his arms around her then rested his chin on her shoulder. "Taeyeon-sshi," he replied, "It's just the two of us in here, y'know," he whispered as he pressed soft kisses down her neck.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes, glancing at the current floor they were at. She was contemplating whether having their suit so high was an advantage or not. Sighing, she leaned against him and Junsu leaned against the metal wall, smiling a little more. "What are you suggesting, Junsu-sshi?" she looked up at him, raising her eyebrow with a smirk.

Just as Junsu was leaning closer and closer, the elevator doors suddenly parted and a mother and son hopped in.

Taeyeon looked away and gave them both a greeting smile with a soft hi while Junsu smiled not as much and sighed. At which, Taeyeon just snorted at.

They got off at the lobby and walked to the beach right beside their hotel and spent their day lazing away in the sand.

Junsu was laying down comfortably, his head rested on Taeyeon's lap as he read the latest issue of a sports magazine. Taeyeon laid down in a slightly slanted position, her elbow planted on the sand that supported her head and managed to multitask between reading the latest issue of a shoujo manga magazine and watching cute, tiny toddlers have fun in the sand.

She laughed softly a few times here and there, always catching Junsu's attention but it wasn't enough that he looked away from his magazine. The fifth time she laughed, Junsu's curiosity was filled to the brim. "Taeyeon-ah," he looked up at her, pushing his shades up the bridge of his nose, "What are you laughing at?"

Taeyeon smiled, "Over there," she chuckled, witnessing a baby girl giggle over her fascination of sand. "Ah~" she sighed, pouting, "They're so cute," she said dreamily.

Junsu raised an eyebrow as he searched for what Taeyeon was looking at and when he found it, he smiled too. "Yeah, they are," he agreed then after a few seconds a grin appeared on his face. "Taeng," he looked up at her, "Want to make our own cute baby?"

Her smile instantly disappeared and was replaced with a scrunched frown, "Yah," Taeyeon flicked Junsu's forehead. "Not here, later. And don't think about pulling any more moves, mister," she pushed her sunglasses up and went back to reading her manga before catching a glimpse of Junsu's irresistible pout. "But Taeeeeng," Junsu whined, wiggling, "I want you right noooow." 

Taeyeon sighed and rolled her eyes, "Do you want to get arrested in a foreign country?"

"No, but I was thinking--"

"--On our honeymoon?"

"Well...no, but we could--"

"Oppa," Taeyeon looked at him with her warning glare. Those always worked.

Junsu sighed and gave up, "Alright, alright. Later..." he pouted softly.

After a few minutes he seemed to have gain confidence.

"Taeyeon-ah," he whispered and leaned on his elbow, leaning closer to Taeyeon with a soft smile on his face.

"Hm?" She blinked, looking at him before he pressed his lips against hers. Once he heard a moan, Junsu held up his magazine to cover their heated lip-lock, not wanting to spend his honeymoon in jail. They went back to their suit after twenty minutes in the beach.

It turned out Taeyeon's glares didn't work all the time.

Junsu didn't want to rest that night, his reason being, he wanted to make sure there was enough to reach Taeyeon's egg-- he got all scientifically about it. So they didn't sleep till the sun rose. 

Before they knew it, their two and a half weeks ended and it was back to reality.

Junsu and Taeyeon returned to Korea safely, forever cherishing their wonderful memories of Hawaii.

A few weeks passed by quickly and things went back to normal for the two. Junsu became flooded with work and Taeyeon's recently opened bakery took off nicely. The couple barely found time for each other, only catching one another late at night or early in the morning. Somehow though, in the midst of their packed schedule, every other night they could squeeze love making.

The whole 'let's make our cute baby' plan was totally forgotten.

Until a few more week later when Taeyeon started feeling tired all the time. She figured she was just over-working herself too much. Then she puked one early Saturday morning and the thought popped in her head again.

Taeyeon paced in the bathroom. She tried not to panic too much because if she panicked, Junsu would freak out. So she decided to keep it on the low until she had some sort of hard evidence. 

"Taeeeeng," Junsu groaned huskily, half awake as he rolled around their bed, "Whyyy.... you come out... of bed--" He yawned, "So early?"

"Oh--" Taeyeon chuckled softly, "We ran out of coffee, oppa," she sat on the edge of the bed and pressed a kiss on his head, "I'm going to head out and quickly get some, okay?"

Junsu replied with a grumble then fell asleep again.

Taeyeon sighed in relief and tiptoed out of their home to go to the mini mart down the block to get some instant coffee and a pregnancy test kit.

She arrived home an hour later, bringing back a stuffed bag with her. "I'm back," she announced and slipped out of her shoes.

Junsu was already up and running, still in only his gray sweats that dangerously hung low on his hips, shuffling his fluffy slippers to his wife with a cup of coffee. "You're back," he blinked at her full plastic bag, "We still had coffee," he added, raising an eyebrow suspiciously.

"Oh!" Taeyeon laughed, "Really? I guess I just missed it. I got some anyway," she moved to the kitchen quickly and placed the box of coffee into one of the cabinets.

Her husband followed, "What else did you buy?"

"Girl stuff-- I'm running low on stock so I thought," She shrugged, "Why not get some while i get some coffee?" Taeyeon laughed nervously.

Junsu examined Taeyeon's plastic bag, "Oh...alright," he replied and walked off to the living room to watch some TV.

Taeyeon sighed in relief and made her way to the bathroom. She locked the door behind her and dumped all of the pregnancy test kits she bought and opened one, read the instructions. "Uh-huh...mhm...okay!" She reviewed the instructions and smiled to herself, "Seems easy enough," then blinked at the amount of tests she bought.

At the time of purchase, she thought that buying two would be ideal, just in case one was defective, there was the other one. But what if they were both defective? So she got another one and another one and another one-- until she bought about every kind of kit available.

"I probably need to drink lots of water to do all of these then...." She whispered to herself.

Just then, Junsu knocked on the door, "Taeng? I need to take a piss."

She made a face before putting back all the tests in the bag and hid it deep under the sink cabinet.

Taeyeon drank all the juice boxes stocked in their fridge as she watched TV with Junsu. "Thirtsty much?" Junsu chuckled as he watched her down her fifth juice box. "Mm," she replied as she continued sipping and leaned against Junsu. He wrapped his arm around her, pulling Taeyeon to his chest, "Can I have a sip?"

"Mm," Taeyeon nodded softly and looked up at him, offering it to him. "Oppa," she whispered.

"Hm?" He replied as he sipped.

"Do you still want cute babies?"

The question threw him off a little, chuckling softly, "Huh?" He gulped, nodding. "Of course!" He remembered they talked about it during their honeymoon, they tried a bunch of times but since nothing happened after their honeymoon and their lives got busy again, Junsu just thought it was put on hold.

"When?" Taeyeon asked softly, finishing the orange juice box with a few more sips.

"Hmm..." Junsu shrugged, "Whenever you want," He answered with a soft smile.

"Really?"

"Yeah!" Junsu cheered for his team that was on the lead. He laughed, clapping in excitement and looked at Taeyeon, pressing a kiss on her forehead, "Yes, of course. I would like to make cute babies with you any time, anywhere."

Taeyeon wrinkled her nose, he could've answered better but his reply never theless made her smile. She leaned forward to kiss Junsu on the cheek then placed the empty juice box on the coffee table."Any time, anywhere," Taeyeon poked Junsu's cheek, "You said it," she said softly and watched the game as well.

After a few more minutes, Taeyeon felt the familiar sensation. She has never been this happy to take a pee before. She slipped away from Junsu and went into the bathroom, locked herself in and got out her stash of pregnancy test kits and began peeing on $10 sticks. She sighed softly, feeling a little bummed about how much she spent but she shook those thoughts out of her head, "Its for our babies!" She whispered to herself with much enthusiasm.

She smiled at herself proudly when she finished and laid all those used sticks in a line on the counter of their bathroom. "Okay, now just wait--" Suddenly the phone rang.

"Taeng!" Junsu shouted from the living room, "Commercial just ended! Can you get that please?"

The wife sighed, biting her lower lips, feeling a little worried about leaving her line of pee sticks alone but she figured the phone call wouldn't be too long and Junsu was watching his game.

"Hello?" Taeyeon answered the phone, instantly smiling when she heard who was at the other line, "Sunny-yah!" She laughed, "Yah! Long time no talk! What happened to you?" Taeyeon glanced at the living room and made sure Junsu was still glued to his soccer match.

And after a few minutes on the line, Taeyeon kinda let her guard down and just enjoyed her pleasant conversation with her high school best friend who seemed to have fallen off the face of the Earth until recently, apparently.

"Come on come on come on come oooon," Junsu chanted, shaking his legs as his bladder held in.

Taeyeon gasped, "Really? Oh my gosh, Sunny!" She chuckled, sat on one of the kitchen chairs, "Sungmin?"

"Finally!" Junsu sighed in relief when another commercial break came on. He quickly made his way to the bathroom and did his business. In the middle of which, he noticed a row of sticks laid on the counter. "Huh," Junsu blinked, raising an eyebrow as he picked one up, examining the small image at the bigger edge.

"Taeng!" Junsu called her as he exited from the bathroom.

"--Wait a second, Sunny," She said quickly before pressing the wireless phone to her shoulder and looked up at Junsu, "What is it?"

As soon as Taeyeon saw what Junsu was holding, her eyes widened. "Sunny-yah, I'll call you back," she said before hanging up. She gulped and looked at Junsu with anticipation written all over her face.

"What does a smiley face mean?"

----
AN:
And there ya go :DDD pregnant taesu was in my head for the past few days and i finally got the time to write it out :DDD
sorry the ending's kinda crap T_T; finished this at 3 am xD; Comments are much appreciated <3