Unrequited love

Dear Crush

June, 2016.

  You already packing your thing ready to go home. Well ,its already 6.30 PM and i still working on my report. From the distance, i watch you talking with your colleagues. I was stunned when i see you laugh. So cute and sweet. I was fascinated with your gummy smile and laughter.

  We have never been friend, just sometime we dealing with each other related to work. I know you never interested in me. Well, I am just ordinary girl with average look. I am not sure since when, but my eyes always searching for you when you are not around. During weekend, i'll spend some time to think about you. Wondering what you're doing. Have you eat? Are you going out with your girlfriend? What kind of girl you actually like?.

 

 

Present...

Ever since that time, i let myself drown in my own feeling. I let myself love you more than i love myself yet you never know. Of course i'll never let you know. Too afraid to be caught, i distance myself from you. No more smile when we bump to each other. No more hi from you. I totally make myself cold towards you. Its not that you notice it either. 

  Kwon Jiyong, my dear crush. I love you too damn much till i forgot that it's only a foolish one sided love of mine. I do tried to make you notice me. Sometime i will pretend to go toilet so you will see me. I put some makeup just to make me look presentable in your eyes. But, it doesn't working.

  Is it wrong to be like this? To love you? To want you more than anything in this world?. It have been a year but i still cannot move on. This heart always yearn for you. My heart want to be with you.

  It's hurt to love someone like you, a handsome and cool man. You have so many girl friends around you but you never want to befriend me. Days and weeks passed, and i still here keeping my feeling for myself. Hoping that one day you will look at me the way i look at you. Love me the way i love you. 

I love you Kwon Jiyong.

Lee Chaerin, the foolish lover.

 

 

 

 

Note; This is my very  own story bout a man that i foolishly love. Thank you for reading guys. Lot of loves for you guys who willing to read my story. Please give me your opinion and feedbacks...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

​​

​​​