I ship DaeJae

I have a secret...I ship DaeJae

“I’m tired of seeing these posts all the time. There’s no way I will ever end up with him!”

 

“With who, Daehyun?” You looked towards your boyfriend, who was simply cringing and shaking his head.

 

“With Youngjae. Fans are so..so...imaginative. Here, look at this,” he handed you his phone and your jaw immediately fell. It was a fan art. Not just any fanart, but a fan art from your favorite DaeJae shipper account. “Disgusting isn’t it?”

 

“I don’t get it. What’s disgusting about this? It’s just a fanart of you hugging Youngjae. You do it all the time for fan service, don’t you?”

 

“NO......it just happens. And what do you mean there’s nothing wrong with this? I mean, couldn’t they have shipped me with someone else?”

 

“Like who?”

“I don’t know. Yongguk hyung, maybe. He’s -”

“NO!”

“No?”

 

“I mean, Youngjae seems to suit you more.  He's bubbly and very funny, isn't that why you like to hang out with him?”

“Maybe, but still.  Why ship me with him? Don't these people have something else to do?”

“Hey, if that makes them happy, and they're not hurting anyone, what's so wrong with them shipping?”

 

“Yeah, I guess you have a point.” He pulls you into a hug and kisses your temple. “As expected from my girlfriend, so sweet.” He tightens the hug. “I don't want to share you with anyone. No, I don't want you to share me with anyone,” he laughs.

“Yeah….hehe.”

 

That night, while Daehyun was at the practice room with the members, you were home alone on your laptop.  

“What should I title it?  ‘I'm in love with my best friend’ ” You shook your head. “Nah, that's too long.  Hmmm… ‘Daehyun's Everything is Youngjae’? Okay, that'll do for now.”  Not really satisfied with the title, you began typing.

 

Daehyun was now furious.

Youngjae kept ignoring him.

“Ya, Youngjae. It's not what it looks like!”

 

“Oh, really? Well it sure did look like you were enjoying yourself when that guy was all over you.”

“Just listen to me!!! Nothing is going on. I don't even know him. Youngjae, I love you and only you.”


 

If there's one thing Daehyun does not know about you, is that you are a big DaeJae Shipper. Not only that, but you are an author to a popular DaeJae fanfic account.

But, can he blame you? Just everything about them, you find adorable. From the way they laugh in unison, the way they stare at one another, the way they are so loud when they're around each other, the way they speak, drink, cough at the same time is just so….ahhh *fangirls*. You just can't help but ship.  

 

Daehyun gripped onto Youngjae's arm, “Don't go. Please.” He began tearing up.

 

“Ya, Jung Daehyun let go!”

 

“Please, Youngjae. You're everything I have.”

 

“Goodbye, Daehyun.” Before Youngjae made it out the door, Daehyun spinned him around &....

 

You were too busy snickering to yourself in your own little world to notice Daehyun was standing behind you.

 

“What are you laughing at?” He looked over your shoulder.

 

You immediately shut your laptop.  “D-Daehyun, when did you get home?” Did he see anything?  

 

“Just now.”

 

“O-oh, really?”

 

He took his jacket off and hung it in the closet.

“So Daejae,huh?”

 

BUSTED


*Eternity Facepalm*