HSH 2

HSH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Anyone misses Jiyeon and Taeyong?

 

Kwon Jiyong/Kim Taeyeon

PG 15 | Family, Romance, Fluff | ©ennoaiueo

 

23 December 2024 – Pyeongchang-dong, Seoul.

Taeyeon closed the nursery room after she put her ten months son on his bed. She saw her first kid –four years old daughter, Jiyeon– sat on the couch in living room playing with her Barbie then glanced at the clock above the television that showed 8.45 pm.

“Jiyeon?” she called and walked towards her daughter.

Jiyeon looked up from her Barbie, “Yes, Mommy?”

Taeyeon sat beside Jiyeon, “Have you brushed your teeth?” she asked then smiled when her daughter just shook her head, “Come on, let’s brush our teeth. It’s bedtime.” She hold her up and went to the bathroom to do their daily routine.

“Mom…” Jiyeon called and Taeyeon just responded her with a hum while tidying up her blanket, “I missed Daddy. When will he come home?” she asked while playing with her fingers.

Taeyeon stopped of what she’s doing when hearing the longing tone of her daughter’s voice. She sat on the bed beside her, “Oh, sweetheart…I missed Daddy too.” She caressed Jiyeon’s hair and hugged her. “But I promise you; when you wake up tomorrow you’ll find Daddy in the kitchen reading his newspaper while drinking his coffee that we really don’t like because it’s bitter.” Said Taeyeon.

Jiyeon giggled with the last words of her mommy about the coffee, “Mommy?”

“Hmm?”

Jiyeon got up and went to her bookshelf to take a book that turned out to be her favourite one, Little Red Riding Hood. “Could you read it for me?” she asked and gave it to Taeyeon while positioning herself back on the bed.

The said mommy was a bit startled because it’s rare for her to read a bedtime story for her daughter –it’s her husband’s job– moreover it’s Jiyeon’s favourite one and the daughter of her just let her Daddy only to read that one for her. “I thought only Daddy is allowed to read this for you.” She teased.

Jiyeon was grinning widely making Taeyeon chuckled because her daughter was a total copycat of her husband whenever she grinned. “Daddy is not here and I missed this story so much, so it’s okay that Mommy will be the one read it.” She replied.

“Okay, Princess.”

“Nooo!” Jiyeon whined.

“What?” Taeyeon was surprised.

Jiyeon pouted, “I am your sweetheart and only Daddy can call me princess.” She said.

This time Taeyeon laughed then nodding her head. She began to read the book while Jiyeon was listening to her mommy and went to her dream land in the middle of the story. After Taeyeon read the last word of the book she looked at her sleeping daughter –she was hugging her favourite stitch doll– and smiled. She closed the book and put it back to the bookshelf before went back to Jiyeon to kiss her forehead and whispering good night. She went out and straight to the kitchen just to see a pile of dirty plates and baby bottles in the sink, she sighed and started to put those into the dishwasher.

“Hi babe.”

She turned her body and saw her husband stood near the kitchen bar with her favourite vanilla of ben&jerry’s. “Hi, hubby.” She said back and went to his hug, “I missed you.” She muttered against his shoulder.

“I missed you much more.” He whispered and gave her neck butterfly kisses.

They broke the hug and Taeyeon’s attention moved to the ice cream on the bar, “A month in America and you bring a small tub of ­ben&jerry’s? You are a really nice husband, Ji.”

Jiyong grinned, “If you’re not satisfied with that, I have something else then.” He said.

“Yeah, what?” she put the tub into the refrigerator and went to the dishwasher to check it out didn’t know that her husband silently followed her move.

Jiyong gave his wife a tight back hug, “You can have me all night long. I don’t mind at all.” He whispered.

Taeyeon snorted, “I know you don’t.” she leaned against his chest. “Go take a shower and I’ll prepare some dinner for you.” She told her husband.

Just like a clue, Jiyong’s stomach was growling and they couldn’t help but to chuckle, “You’re the best, babe.” Jiyong kissed her temple before walked out of the kitchen.

×××

“The kids are sleep?” Jiyong asked while spooning another spaghetti into his mouth.

Taeyeon chuckled seeing her husband’s way of eating. Jiyong was being Jiyong; didn’t care how old he was and didn’t care how many children he had he still ate like a kid no different with his daughter. She wiped his mouth with her thumb and her husband just continuing his activity nonchalantly.

“Breaking news; Jiyeon let me read her Little Red Riding Hood.” Taeyeon suddenly remembered the earlier event and made Jiyong choked on his food.

He drank his water, “She what?” he shouted.

“Ssst, shut up! You’re going to wake Taeyong!” she shushed her husband.

“Fine.” Jiyong said much calmer, “My princess did what?” he asked again.

Taeyeon smirked, “That’s right, Kwo Jiyong! My sweetheart let me read the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter