HSH

HSH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwon Jiyong/Kim Taeyeon

PG 15 | Romance, Fluff | ©ennoaiueo

–Based on Jiyong’s instagram posts whenever he went home after his overseas schedules

 

×××

1 August 2020 – Galleria Foret, Seoul.

Jiyong closed the door behind him then put off his vans, “Babe…?” he called while walking to his living room and threw his bag carelessly on the couch.

“In the kitchen, Ji!” a female voice shouted with a smell of his favourite sundubu-jjigae being cooked.

With that voice he went to the kitchen with a smile and that smile turned into wide grin when he looked his wife was busy with her cook. Her back was facing him with her long black hair was in messy bun showing her purpose tattoo just above the strap of her pink apron. Couldn’t hold any longer, he jogged towards her and back hugged her, inhaling her sweet sense through her delicate milky white neck.

“Oh my God!” she startled and calmed herself knowing there was no other person who could do such an action but her husband. Taeyeon pinched one of his hands that rested on her stomach, “You surprised me, babo.” She scowled.

“Sorry.” He muttered against her skin, “I just missed you so much.” He added still against her skin making Taeyeon slightly shuddered.

Taeyeon smiled softly and craned her head and kiss Jiyong’s cheek, “I missed you too, Ji.” She said and with another kiss she turned her head again to her unfinished dish.

Jiyong pouted for Taeyeon preferred her dish than him that has been gone for a full month with his schedules abroad. Nevertheless he kept and even tightened his hug and gave her butterfly kisses on her neck. He smirked against her neck knowing Taeyeon kept moved uncomfortably with what he’s doing. Feeling bold and cunning, he went to one of her sensitive spots then it.

“Ya!” Taeyeon went berserk and released herself from his hug, turned around and glared at her husband with a soup spoon in her hand.

He acted innocent and chuckled at her cuteness, “What?”

She scoffed, “We talked about this, Ji.”

“About what?” he replied nonchalantly.

She gave him her infamous ‘are-you-kidding-me-you--husband’ look and sighed, “No distraction allowed while I’m cooking, remember?”

He nodded, “I do.” He said, “But, I don’t remember I’ve ever agreed to that. You know I love to distract you and watch that annoyed-slash-cute face of yours.” He added.

“Whatever.” She rolled her eyes, “I’ll let this go because I missed you so do me a favour will you? Take a shower while I’m finishing my cook?” she said with that begging tone and that puppy eyes Jiyong hated so much for he gave in easily as soon as she did that.

He sighed, “Fine, Mrs. Kwon.” He said.

Taeyeon smiled, “I know you love me so much.”

“Damn you, Kim Taeyeon.” Jiyong muttered while walked to their bedroom.

“I love you too, Ji!” Taeyeon yelled from the kitchen, making her husband chuckled and shook his head.

×××

“How was Amsterdam?” Taeyeon asked

They were sitting facing each other in the dining room; while Taeyeon ate her food slowly and elegantly, Jiyong ate his portion like a starving person. He indeed was starving of Korean food especially

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter