Persepective of jisoo

Its always the quiet one ..

Jisoo was the different one out of the group. He knows that but feels left out, yet he doesn't say .. he knows the excuse they give him for their disappearance are nothing but lies.  He chooses to believe them anyways, knowing that maybe one day, they would automatically tell him. at times, he wish he knew where they disappear to when he needs them the most, then one day he wish he hadn't. 

 

Seungcheol and Jeonghan knew jisoo was different, in his own way. They really didn't bother to pay attention to him at first knowing their reputation, but the latter immediately became the center of their attention when he was involve in a fight which involved wonwoo beating some rich kid who went after jisoo for a reason only the three knew, but it didn't stop him from running to wonwoo, calming the latter down. which was not a suprise to the seventeen group only but apparently to the whole crowd who was present at the area. To say they shock was an understatement, but they were impress and helplessly in love with the fella. 

 

It doesn't help them in the situation where they are very dangerous to him. Though they are living as normal college students, they are a highly top assassins who are wanted for the numerous murder they have done. Their identity remains unknown but they still leave clues for with the work they finish with the initials of the groups name; S.V.T

 

Everything around the latter scream Calm. the first time wonwoo met jisoo was on the latters first day, the way he quietly entered the room with light footsteps walking towards the front, waiting for the professors to tell him further instructions. His presence alone made the class go quiet. He was different and gently. Wonwoo was intrigued by him, not emotionally nor mentally, but physcially. if that was even possible. Wonwoo knew he was already drawn to him so what he did was unexpected that nobody saw it coming and neither did wonwoo himself. 

 

Wonwoo didn't see it coming when seungcheol and jeonghan included the latter as part of their relationship, The duo became a trio, and it shock not only wonwoo but the group, but he was glad. jisoo became a part of wonwoo just like how mingyu is to him. Even when it piss off seungcheol, He was genuinley happy. Happy that a part of him can be truly be understood, Hopefully one day he can tell jisoo what he was capable of doing.

 

if there was anybody aside from jeonghan, wonwoo, jihoon and seungcheol who knew jisoo better, it would be mingyu. though he doesn't boast about it, he takes pride in it. he knew the latter was older than him, he knew that jisoo had no idea who mingyu and guys were, but it doesn't stop mingyu from getting to know jisoo or inviting him out for a walk in the park. Mingyu knew it was dangerous for jisoo to be seen next to him, but he couldn't help it. Jisoo was like a calm magnetic attracting the danger around him, yet the latter has no idea what effect he has on mingyu and the guys. at first he never knew about his arrival in school till the fight broke out. he was shock, he really was. To watch wonwoo protect the latter, he didn't know what to feel. he felt jealous, yes, because wonwoo only fight when it came to him or the guys, but to see wonwoo standing up for the latter threw mingyu off, especially when he was able to calm wonwoo down just by saying his name. 

 

He was usually the one to calm wonwoo down, if not him it was either seungcheol, jeonghan or dk. sure it would take an hour to calm wonwoo down, but it was usuallly him who calms wonwoo down. so imagine his shockness showing on his face when the latter ran toward wonwoo by calling him, calmly, stopping wonwoo from killing the some rich kid he didn't care about from dying. the latter made his way towards wonwoo and from there, earned many gasp around them,Him telling wonwoo he's fine, made wonwoo snap his attention to the latter and immediately drag him towards the medical buidling, leaving mingyu and the others lost in our thoughts and shock from what just happened. The latter became someone who motivated mingyu and that mingyu made it his goal to keep jisoo around. 

 

as much as jihoon hating the idea of adding a member into their circle, he didn't say much. he was against the relationship of the two elders in the first place, but who was he to tell them. the first time he met jisoo, was when he need a quiet place to sleep so he went to the library where he knew wonwoo would be in his section where no one dares to approach. He knew wonwoo barely went to class, heck none em did, only dino who was still a freshmen. He didn't expect hearing wonwoo laugh once he reached the second floor nor expected him to have a companion. It was a rare sight to see wonwoo laugh, he never laugh unless it include mingyu embarrassing him self or dk and seungkwan messing with him. But still he was laughing and it didn't stop jihoon from walking. 

 

He was the second person to meet jisoo. When the duo notice they weren't alone, the latter excuse himself to leave, but wonwoo beat him to it by introducing jisoo to jihoon. 

 

it was quite obvious how they watch their hyungs be smitten by the quite guy. They knew he wasn't even trying but every he do, was being watch by their hyung, especially to them. Hoshi and dk were the mood makers and happy pill in the group, they like making sure their memberd are happy and okay. but after meeting jisoo, they were glad. Because they weren't older, they had no power to stop their hyungs from getting into fights or trouble. Since jisoo became part of their circle, the hyungs made sure to stay low...for now.  Dk and Hoshi had no problem getting along with the latter, he was approachable, he just didn't make it seem it was easy to approach him. They were glad though, because now the latter can be the glue into making the hyungs stay out of trouble and they focus on the youngest member.  

 

Jun and The8 were the hardest ones to crack, coming from a different country with dark occupation made seem like it was wrong for them make such friend outside their circle. But they were curious, after hearing jihoon muttering out "wonwoo laugh before and not from you lots"  made them want to meet the fella, who made the cold hearted wonwoo laugh. little did they knew, their wish was answered when they witness the fight with wonwoo. after realizing how wonwoo stood up for the latter, they knew sooner or later, the hyung and dongsaengs will ask wonwoo why. 

 

Seungkwan and Vernon were glad they met jisoo. they were. they knew the pros and cons of befriending an innocent citizens but it still doesn't stop them. Though they were in the youngest line, they cared about how they would treat the gentle latter. It excite vernon more since the fella was able to speak english, he was beyond happy to have an english fello within the group, at the same time for seungkwan, it annoyed him and the other when they conversed in english, but felt glad vernon came out of his shell. 

 

Dino was the least person to expect another and was also the last to meet jisoo, though he doesn't say much nor isn't as close to him as he is to jeonghan, he is thankful for the latter for coming into their lives. Being the youngest and the most observant one, he knews the latter isn't his usually self, he knows sooner or later his gently hyung is going break and its going to affect not only his hyung and him, but also the latter himself. 

 

______________________________________________________

* this chapter was the boys point of view on jisoo, their perpective of jisoo.