New shoes

Stay

Seungri look at outside hotel by lean his left cheek on glass window. This morning after finishing breakfast seungri look at the window. The scenery so beautiful, seungri smile and enjoy the scenery. Then his eyes wide when see the gate of hotel. This hotel is place when he eat burger for first time, there is a kind employee of this hotel who look seungri look for food in the trash can. 3 years ago when he feel very hungri but dont have money. He take food from trash can. She give a burger to seungri and a box food iclude rice and chicken. Seungri so happy when he eat that eatable food. That beautiful woman has a beautiful heart. That the first and last seungri eat burger.

"Hey..." seungri jolt when he feel a hand his hair. Seungri smile widely when he look at some one who touch his hair. 

"How was your body, better?" Seungri nod.

"I think the bruise decrease" jiyong cupped seungri check carefully. Jiyong hold himself when look at seungri lips. He want kiss that cute lips but he cant. He afraid seungri will shock and ranaway.

"You come early, is there any document was left" seungri ask. Jiyong just look at seungri, he love that voice. It can be called crazy, jiyong think he has obsession to seungri. He love everything of seungri even his tears it look amaze.

"No, i think we need buy some clothes. Yo dont need wear pajamas all of day" 

"Hmmm" seungri look at himself that still wearing pajamas in the lunch time. Jiyong walk to wardrob take a white t shirt and a jeans.

 

...

Jiyong hold seungri hand, cute hand so soft but too skiny may be because seungri rarely eat. Seungri stop his walk when he see a pairs of white shoes. Thats so cool. Nike shoes, seungri ever see that shoes in tv. Thats so cool. 

"Why?" Jiyong ask. Seungri flinch and look at jiyong.

"Nothing ...lets..."

"You want that shoes?"

"No!.." 

"Ok..." jiyong answer when he see seungris shock expression. Still cute. Jiyong try not to smile.

 

15 minute later..

"Hyung...seriously...you dont need buy this shoes...hyung this too much...this shoes very expensive...hyung...." seungri feel bad. He is happy get new shoes but this shoes ao expensive. He think when he say no and jiyong said ok they will go but jiyong grab seungri hand. Drag him to buy that white cool shoes.

seungri reject and try to run, he know jiyomg will buy it. He try to run seriously but jiyong grip too strong. He take seungri sandal that sandal also nike. The moat comfort sandal that seungri ever wear.

jiyong ask for the small size that suit seungris foot. Perfect. After jiyong jiyong finished tied the left shoelace. He get up and pay it to cashier. And go seungri had reject that shoes and try to detached but jiyong take seungri hand and go.

"Hyung...seriously this too much..." jiyong just smile and ignore seungri complain. 

"Hyung..."jiyong love it when seungri call him hyung eventhougt uncle  or mr more suit because their age. But seungri is obedient kid. When jiyong ask seungri to call him hyung seungri call it.

"Hyung...."nagging.

" ah...you also need clothes let come to that store" again jiyong drag seugri.

seungri feel tired, jiyong ask him to try a lot of t shirt. Now he get five t shirt its too much. He is tired but he think jiyong will continue the shopping time. He is hungry again. Two hours ago he had luch and eat a lot of food. But again his stomach cant compromise.

"Seungri wait here, i need pick up a phone..dont go anywheree ok" seungri nod and sit on a bench in the corner of store. Seungri look at his surrounding. His life changed. It too fast, two days ago he get abuse and he think he will die. He cry because he dont know what to do. His goods damage, his money lost. He think he will starving again or he will stop study. But jiyong come change his life.

seungri look at his shoes, he smile. He like this shoes, he promise to himself will take care of this shoes. He look at window glass at his left side, look at his appearance. So different, his face look fresh even there is bruise in his left cheek. He wear a good t shirt that surely expensive. He read it when change his clothes. Gucci. The jeans also. But he dont know that brand. He just feel comfort..so comfor.

"What are you doing here!" Seungri flinch and look at the people that look like mad. Hyunseung, his elementary school friend not friend he alway bully seungri. But not for long because he move.

"Heyy...what are you doing..i ask you" hyunseung shout at seungri who dont give respon.

seungri stand and hide his shopping bag in his back. "What are..." hyunseung shock look at seungri appearance, he know that t shirt and jeans. He have it.

"How can?"

"What?"

seungri confuse, what hyunseung mean. He afraid, he cant find jiyong. Where is jiyong his heart call jiyomg.

"How can you get that t shirt, jeans and wowww...that shoes? How can yo visit this place?.." seungri cant answer he just silent. He dont know what to say.

" how can you get that clothes, where are you steal them" seungri look at down. He feel so small, hyunseung blame him. Yes seungri ever stole some food in past it because urgent he still kid. He was hungry and need food. He dont know it was wrong, no one tell him or teach him.

"I..."

"Whatt? Say it stealer..." hyunseung shout and throw his cup of starbuck ice to seungri face and make it his clothes dirty.

"Ah..what are..you doing..." seungri almost cry, but he try to not cry. He dont want cry.

"You deserve it, thats look suit with you..dirty.." seungri sob. Hyungseung walk to grab a vas flower that there is a water and throw the water to seungri but some one protect seungri.

"Akh...hyung...hikss..." seungri cry when h look at jiyong. His clothes wet. Jiyong look at the boy who throw that water.

"Yakk...hyunseung...hyunseung what are doing?"

"Oh my god, mr kwon...."hyunseungs father shock when he look at jiyong wet body. He look at his soon who hold a vas.

"Mr ....kwon..." hyunseung shutter. Hyunseung know who is jiyong. He too shock look at his appearance.

"I am sorry mr kwon...i..." 

seungri cry loud. He cry even jiyong had tried to sooth him.his cry getting lauder. 

"Its ok seungri its ok." Jiyong seungris back. Try to sooth him.

-you are stupid seungri, you cant protect jiyong clothes. Studpid..-

-i am sorry hyung- seungri hug jiyong tightly