Meet the Siblings Part 3

Royal Ice

 

 

“There! Done!”

 

“Oh good, you’re done. Let’s bring the dishes out to the table,” Tiffany said.

 

“Ahh! Food! Yul! Maknae! Let’s eat!”

 

“Ooooh! There’s a lot of food unnie. Did you make all of it?” Yuri asked Jessica.

 

“Uh, no. We only made this and this,” she pointed to two dishes, “and this one is made by Yoona.”

 

“Hmm? That so?” Taeyeon asked while looking at the food Yoona made.

 

Seohyun silently walked towards her girlfriend, grabbed her hand and leaned in to whisper, “Yoong, you sure about this? Didn’t you tell me that you don’t know how to cook?”

 

“It’s fine. I think I did okay,” she smiled.

 

. I hope I did okay.

 

“Let’s eat!”

 

Yuri decided to taste Yoona’s dish first since she knows that her unnies always make good food. Plus, she wanted to make sure that it wasn’t poisonous.

 

She took a piece of meat, and sniffed it, “Hmm, this doesn’t seem so bad,” she said.

 

Yoona looked at her and sighed in relief.

 

At least I did something rig-

 

“Cough! Cough! Cough!”

 

Nope, hold that thought.

 

Yuri starts coughing like there’s no tomorrow.

 

“Oh my God, unnie!” Seohyun, who was beside Yuri, started to panic.

 

Taeyeon, on the other hand, calmly walked over to her second youngest sister and patted her back. soon after, Yuri starts breathing normally again, but suddenly becomes unconscious and her head falls on top of the table with a loud bang.

 

OMG I KILLED MY GIRLFRIEND’S UNNIE! Omg omg omg! ! I’m too young to go to jail! They’re never going to forgive me! And OMG SEO! Seo will never forg-

 

“Yoona,” she looked towards the voice and found the five sisters looking at her weirdly, “what are you doing?”

 

Huh? What’s happening? Yuri unnie’s fine?

 

“Yoong, why are you pulling your hair?” Seohyun walked over to her girlfriend.

 

Yoona then realized that her hands were tightly gripping her hair. Making her look like a mad woman.

 

“Oh, haha,” she laughed nervously, “my... uh... head was itchy.”

 

Taeyeon raised her eyebrow before leaving the room.

 

Everyone stared wide-eye at the spot where the oldest stood before. No one said a word.

 

A few minutes later, Taeyeon re-enters the dining room, walks over to where Yoona was and hands her a bottle before walking bak to her seat and continuing to eat her dinner.

 

“Eh?” Yoona looked at the bottle, “anti-dandruff shampoo?” she read the label out loud.

 

Yuri bursts out laughing upon hearing what the bottle was. Soon after, Jessica and Tiffany joins their sister in laughing.

 

Yoona stared at them until she heard a giggle right beside her.

 

“Yah! Don’t laugh at me Hyun,” Yoona pouted.

 

“Ah, cute,” Seohyun pecks Yoona’s lips before saying, “Come on, let’s finish eating now.”

 

After eating dinner, the four older sisters decided not to let Yoona in the kitchen at any cost.

 

They’re now in the living room with Seohyun and Yoona sitting comfortably on the couch, Yuri and Taeyeon were lying on the floor on their stomachs, Jessica reading a book while sitting on an armchair beside the couch, and Tiffany on her laptop on the other armchair across Jessica. 

 

“Seo, are you staying for the night?” Taeyeon asked without taking her eyes off the TV.

 

Seohyun looks at her girlfriend who suddenly became uncomfortable after hearing the question.

 

“Actually, you know what, it’s late, you should stay,” Yuri said.

 

Yoona glanced at the clock. 7:30? Wow, that’s late for them? Are they that old?

 

“Yeah, you should stay baby,” Yoona jumps at the voice.

 

“Wow, you’re jumpy,” Tiffany laughs at Yoona before sitting beside Yuri on the floor. 

 

Sensing that she won’t win against her older sisters, Seohyun looked at Yoona and told her, “Yoong, we should just stay. My unnies won’t take no for an answer especially since three of them said it. And you know I can’t say no to Tiffany unnie especially.”

 

Yoona sighed, but smiled, “Okay.”

 

“Great! Seo you take your old room. Yoona, you sleep in our room,” Taeyeon said while smirking.

 

OMG, I might not see the light of day tomorrow! I love you Hyunnie! I love you mom and dad! I love you Yoona!

 

-------

 

“So, Yoona,” Yoona jumps at the voice, “Man, Tiffany unnie was right, you are jumpy! Haha!”

 

You guys make me jumpy. I’m usually calm and composed.

 

“What exactly can you do?”

 

“Huh? What do you mean?”

 

“Well, you can’t play ball, you can’t ride a bike and-”

 

“-and you can’t cook,” Taeyeon joined the conversation.

“Uh, I, uh, don’t exactly know.”

 

“Oh?” Yuri and Taeyeon questions.

 

“Mmm” Yoona nods.

 

“What’s your job?”

 

“Um, I’m still looking for one.”

 

“Didn’t you graduate before Seohyun?”

 

She nods her head. . They really don’t like me. I’m useless. GAAAHHH.

 

“Hmm,” Taeyeon looks at her for one last time, “okay, goodnight,” she lay down her bed with Yuri and slept.

 

What?? They’re not even going to ask me why?? Aish.

 

“Goodnight.”

 

She spends an hour of so thinking if she really deserves Seohyun. Although Seohyun never complained, she realize now that maybe her girlfriend is having a hard time with her. Her sisters seem to see it, although it’s mostly Taeyeon unnie and Yuri unnie, I know her other two unnies are thinking the same way, too. She sighed before finally succumbing herself to sleep.

 

---------------------------

End of chapter 3

A/N: I noticed that I have quite a lot of readers but only a few comment. It's either that or I only have a few readers but they read each chapter like 20 times, haha. Please, please comment. It'll help me know what you think of the fic. I've finished writing this one but I can still make changes if you want. Or if you don't have an account here, well, I'm planning to post this on SSF too when I have a stable internet connection I've already posted this on SSF, so if you have an account there, please comment. Thank you!