Humans Are No Different Than Super-humans

The Chain Reaction

 My body was rigid, I couldn't move maybe it was fear that controlled my body all at once and all I could do was watch the truck coming closer and closer. Until I saw a figure from the corner of my eye running my way.

"Baek-ssi" I mumbled. The tears I tried really hard to hold back flowed uncontrollably and all I could is pull him closer to me. I felt him bringing one hand to my face, moving my face from his shirt so he could take a good look at me, he cupped my small face and looked at me so helplessly  "Kyung-Hee noona, what happened?" it was the last I heard him say before i fainted.

I don't exactly how long i've been unconscience. I would try to swat at whatever was poking my face, and to my surprise i heard "it" speak. "Kyung-ssi. Hheelllloo Kuyng-Hee-Ah, can you hear?" "W-wae, wae.... *pout* ...A-anyo"

"Wae?...Anyo?...*laughs, then sighs* come on, get up,  you gave yourself away. I know you're awake."

"Why should I?" "Because if you don't i'm gonna drop you in this water fountain you are napping on." "BBOO!" Kyung-Hee gets up in fear and looks around  to see if what Chan-Yeol has told her was true,  and to her embarrassment it's not true. She is in fact at her home in her bedroom with him.

I  slapped him on the back of his head when he started laughing.  "Shut-Up -hat! And since when did you start calling me

Kyung-ssi."

"Don't blame me. Noona, you have been resting for over an hour!" "I wouldn't call it resting. Wait...how did- did you bring me here?" 

"No, I  am just an innocent by standered. Suho and I were on way back when we saw what happened. Once we got there Baek-hyun and the other three were all huddled up around you.  Jong-Dae, Jong-In, and Beak-Hyun set  out to look for help. Lu-Han  was passing by in his car and offered us a ride. Well not everyone of us of course, the others guys send their love.""Luhan." my voice craked as I repeated his name.

I must of had made a facial guester in dislike because Chan-Yeol looked at me as if he knew what I was feeling at that exact moment, his eyes were apologytic. "Listen. Noona. I know it isn't any of my busines to in but what happened between you two? You've been acting weird, both of you have, and don't think it's just me, the others guys suspect something is up, too."

I debated for a while and decided it was better not tell him."Yeol-lie can you let my parents know i'm okay. They're probably freaking out." It's not that i don't trust him it's just that I feel like my feelings are burdensome enough.

 I heard him sigh in frustration before saying, "I think its best for me to make leave, I need to head to the dorm my manager is probably looking for me." I'll see you in school tomorrow noona." "See tomorrow dungsae." then he grabbed his bag and left my room. I was left alone with my thoughts; my friends are noticing changes within our group, I need to be selfless, and think about them before doing any stupid like i did today. They already have a lot on their plate already, with them being trainees, and students, etc.

________________  Next Day At School____________

A group of friends stand by lockers waiting for their friends Lisa, Jisoo, Rose,  Kyung-Hee, and the rest of Suho's group

"How long are planning on sitting and stare at me." "Huh. Oh sorry i was just zooning out-" "You were zooning out ey...while staring at her chest." "That's right sweet cheeks ; ) " "So unoriginal." "Oh I'm unoriginal, then how do you respond-" Baek-Hyun walked up to Jennie and said. "Nae. I am looking at you. I hope i'ts no problem ; ) "

Jennie kicked him in the shin, and walked off, passing Jong-Dae with a curt bow  and went on her way to her first class.

"What did you guys do this time?" "Nothing!" Jon-In and Baek-Hyun said in unison. Meanwhile, outside the schools entrance gate, four girls make their way in campus.  

 "Andwae Lalisa, give me back my diary!" "Why Rose-noona, omo do have your secrets written in here or do you have your crush's name." "Girls please, stop running around me it's getting me dizzy. ugh. jabal." I turn to apologize to the girls next to me, who turns out is new to this school. "I am so sorry they aren't normally..." "Jion. Choi Jion. And this is my twin sister" " Jion. That's a pretty name

---"How long have they been in there? I swear if he touches her."  "Relax. She's fine,  I am sure of it he is going to be a complete gentleman. He won't touch her." said Suho attempting to calm a worried Chanyeol. 

 " Suho-Hyung is right. They've been friends for years, a lot longer than she and, Baek-Oppa will be whatever she needs him to  be in this situation. "

" Maybe we should all leave and let Baek-Hyung handle it."  "Yeah, we should. Come on boys lets head back to the dorms. You too ChanYeol.  Let's go." ----

"Baek-Hyun.  Suho-ssi is waithing for you. "  "I have to go noona. I'm sorry, i will see tomorrow."