Chapter 31

Our Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*1 week later*

Nayeon pov

 

Im glad that Mina and Chaeyoung are okay now. They brought chaeyoung to her old room cuz she is better now, and what I mean by that is that she isn’t trying to kill herself anymore. Today is the day they’re gonna let Jeongyeon out, and oh boy how excited I am. They are going to let her out in a few hours. I kind of woke up too early hehe its 5 am and they are going to let her out at 8 am. Except jihyo, mina and I, the rest went back to the hotel to get some proper rest and get us some clothes. I told jihyo to go back too, but she wouldn’t listen, and since this is jihyo we are talking about, once she decided there ain’t no turning back.

Im on my way to jeongyeon’s room, although she might be sleeping, I just want to see her.

Once I reached her room, I looked through the window of the door and I was surprised to see jeongyeon awake and smiling.

“Jeong.”

 

Jeongyeon’s POV

 

Today is the day where I hug and kiss and reunite with the love of my life. Oh and also my friends hehe. I couldn’t sleep all night, I was thinking about today and what’s gonna happen today.

“Jeong.” I heard my Angel’s voice, which surprised me but how good it was to hear her voice.

“Nabongs. Why are you awake are this time?”

“I was excited, and I wanted to see you.” She answered me.

“Cringe. Which makes me want to hug you so bad.” I said and go a laugh as a response. “why don’t you ask any of the nurses or Dr. park if they can release me now?” I asked her because I think im going to die if I stay here even just a second more.

“hold up.” She said and left.

 

Nayeon’s POV

 

Now where is Dr. park? Lemme ask one of the nurses.

“Excuse me, where is Dr. park?” I asked one of the nurses at the desk.

“Dr. park will be here at 6 am, which is in a couple of minutes, if you would just wai-“ before she could even finish, someone interrupted us from behind.

“Good morning Nayeon. Were you looking for me?” I turned around to see Dr. park coming towards me with her bag which made me think she just came,

“Good morning Dr. park, yes I was looking for you. I wanted to talk to you about Jeongyeon.” I greeted her back and answered her back.

“if it’s about if I can let jeongyeon out now, then don’t worry, I’ll let her out now.” It felt like it was my birthday.

“Really doc? Thank you so much!!” I couldn’t hold back my happiness, and I hugged the doctor. I honestly blame it on the excitement. Once I realized what I was doing,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter