Chapter 30

Our Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo pov

Great. Now chaeyoung is basically in jail. I mean she was in jail, but now she’s pinned to the bed with metal handcuffs. Even the nurse wont get in anymore, she will be fed by an IV. Did she really have to lose control like that? Ughhh.

Flashback

I was sleeping peacefully, until I felt hungry all of a sudden, and as if it was magic, there was food on the table, and guess what? Its my favorite, JOKBAL! I took a piece and I decided to take a walk while eating. I was eating happily, until I heard a scream up ahead, when I looked up I saw Jihyo running towards me, or towards the nurse in front of me. She was shouting, “Excuse me! The patient lost control! You need to come NOW!”
When she said that I was confused, *which patient?* I thought. I decided to run behind Jihyo who was running behind the nurse who was on her way to the room. After running for a bit, we reached to the room where chaeyoung was about to get up of the bed and grab something, but the nurse was faster and instantly injected her with a drug that made chaeyoung fall asleep.

*End of flashback*

That's how chaeyoung ended up like this. I understand that she feels bad for hurting Mina and also she just lost her best friend. We are want to help her but she keeps pushing us away and I don't know how to help if she keeps pushing us away. The only person who is going to be able to get to her is Mina. Speaking of Mina.
"Mina!" I heard someone semi shout ,who turned out to be Sana.
"What happened to Mina unnie?" Dahyun asked while rubbing her eyes, as she just woke up.
Curiosity took over me and I turned my head to look at the door, and there were nurses who were pushing in a bed with a sleeping person, it was Mina. I looked at her hands and I was relieved when I saw both of her hands still attached.
"She will be awake in a bit." One of the nurses said and bowed before going out.
"Thank God Mina still had her hands." Jihyo said before sighing.
"Yeah, it such a relief." I cooed in.

*An hour later*

"Hhnghh.." I heard a groan in the room. I looked around and everyone was asleep so I looked towards Mina and I saw her opening her eyes.
"Mina!" I semi shouted and semi whispered, careful not to wake the others, I made my way towards her and hugged her.
"Oh hey momo unnie." She said whispering.
"I was so worried Mina-chan! We all were.. are you okay now? Can you feel your hands?" I said while breaking the hug.
"Yes unnie, I'm fine now, I can feel my hands." She said with a smile before frowning again, "I'm sorry for making you all worried..." She slowly said and looked away.
"It's okay Mina-chan as long as you're okay now." I said which made her smile again.
I should tell her about chaeyoung shouldn't I?
"Hey, Mina... I gotta tell you something..."
"Hmm? What is it unnie?" She responded.
"About chaeyoung.." I looked down.
"What? Is she okay? Did something happen to her?" She started to panic and I looked up at her and I could see the fear in her eyes.
"No, she...umm, she tried to free herself and the nurses had to inject her with a drug, and now she's tied to the bed with metal handcuffs and being fed by an IV and no one is allowed to enter the room." I explained to her. She went silent for a few minutes before saying something.
"Can I go to her? Please?" She turned to look at me.
'should I let her?' I mean she just got back from surgery, she should rest. But chaeyoung needs her. If I take her to chaeyoung for a bit, it won't hurt anyone right?'
"Wait here." I told her before heading out the room. I looked left and right looking for a wheelchair. After 5 Minutes I got back to the room quietly and I gestured Mina to sit in the wheelchair I just got.
"You okay?" I asked her after she sat on the chair and she nodded in response. I started

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter