Bipolar {{Krisho}}

Kpop one shots and imagine

Suho texts his hot and y senior Kris after getting pretty drunk.

-

 

  

Junmyun knows something is wrong when he wakes up with the worse headache ever. Last night is blurry and dark, not a good news.

The brunette try to get up and fail miserably, his brain and legs can't work together.

After a third try, his leg move and he finally saw his phone...broken ? At the other side of his room.

Myunie ❤ : Helloooo~

Kris Who ? : Who are you ?

Myunie ❤ : Your future.

Oh no ! Junmyum scrolls his drunken texts with Kris. What did he do ?

Kris Who ? : Are you the cute Chinese with bags under his eyes ?

Myunie ❤ : Oh Baby I'm mad.

Kris Who ? : Why ?

Myunie ❤ : You think I'm a Panda but you are so wrong.

Kris Who ? : so you are not Tao from my math class ?

Myunie ❤ : NO I am your future wet dream.

Kris Who ? : How are you so sure ?

Myunie ❤ : Because I'm hot and needy.

Kris Who ? : Are you the hyung Jongdae can't stop speaking about ? Because you are pretty hot.

Kris thinks I am hot ?

Kris is a senior in Junmyum college and the hottest guy alive. He is friend with his annoyingly loud dongsaeng Jongdae and his longtime crush. 

Last night Junmyum's best friend Byun Baekhyun made the biggest party in the year for the win of the basketball team -Kris is obviously in the team- and Junmyum could not ditch his best friend for a stupid one sided crush.

Bro before Hoe.

But getting drunk and send texts to Kris is the worse thing ever. Drunk Junmyum is totally the opposite of sobber Junmyum. Can we call it bipolar ?

Myunie ❤ : I am this hyung
I liiiiike~ you so much Kris.

Kris Who ? : Really ?

Myunie ❤ : Yeah. 
I want your so much.

Kris Who ? : You are drunk ? Don't you ?

Myunie ❤ :  Nooo~ 
Maybe
Kris ? 
[Read]

Junmyum is so pathetic. How is he gonna go to college now ? He wrote about being needy for Kris 's.

Kris D.i.c.k.

After a quick shower and a war to find descent clothes. Junmyum run to Kyungsoo door and knock.

He hears a "one minute" and his friend open the front door.

Kyungsoo looks at him and says : 
"What are you doind here at ten in the morning hyung ?"

"I need to talk." Junmyum answere.

"I don't"

Savage.

Junmyum glared at him. And Kyungsoo finally let him in.

"Chanyeol !" Kyungsoo called. "Suho hyung is here."

The giant almost jumped on him but Kyungsoo slapped his head gently -not really- Chanyeol pouted and asked "Are you here because of last night ?"

Junmyum is quite confuse. "What happened ?"

Chanyeol takes a sip of his vodka and watch Kyungsoo and Xiumin on the dancefloor, he smiles and away from his two boyfriends. He loves them too much and looks at a very drunk Junmyum hyung with his favourite basket player Kris. They are too close but everyone look away.

The giant knows something seems off  but let his hyung openly flirt with the older.

Chanyeol turned his head for litteraly five seconds and Junmyum jump on Baekhyun's diner table to take everyone attention.

"Attention, people" Junmyum scream. "I want to tell you how much I love the blond eyebrows right here. He is so gooooood~ I love him. I want to touch his hair and-"

"Alright Suho hyung." Cut Chanyeol. "Sorry guys, he is frustrated."

"Channie let me just kiss hiiiim~" Junmyum begged with kisses noises.

Kris was freeze and a little amused. This guy had balls.

"Hyung-"

"He didn't give me a answer went I texted him and told I want his  Channie."

"I said what ?!" Screamed Junmyum.

"Shut the up hyung" Growled Kyungsoo.

Chanyeol flashed a 'sorry smile'. "You are too early hyung. Sorry."

"You really said that hyung and damn if I knew you were like this, I would get you drunk sooner." Chanyeol confessed.

"I am so burn." Junmyum mumbled.

"Don't worry hyung, Kris hyung is comming in five minutes." Chanyeol is so dead. The red head panicked at Junmyum throwing a glare at him. "It Kyungsoo not me."

"YOU LITTLE SH-"

"Too ing late hyung."

Kris is here, Junmyum social life is ruined and his crush probably hate him. All because of four beers and a bottle of vodka. He is drowning.

"Hello Kris hyung, Kyungsoo and me are going to buy pain au chucolat~ downstairs so goodbye."

Kyungsoo smiles and says "it's pain au chocolat ."

The duet exit the appartement and Junmyum curse them in his head. How is this not awkward as ?
Kris is so gorgeous and Junmyum forget how to breathe. Before remembering he messed up.

He bites his lips and tells all he have "I am so so sorry Kris. I was drunk and stressed and told horrible things. I didn't want to talk about your in public but I am in love with you since three years mostly because of your assurance in basketball and because you are so hand-"

"Junmyum stop. You texted me and said things and then almost kissed me and told you want my but I don't hate you so calm down. I think that you have balls and you are hot too like I said."

Kris was so gentle and Junmyum didn't knows what to say so he just said "So what ?"

Holy . He was so dumb.

Kris chuckles. "So we are gonna date and you will have my later."

"I...Are...You Serious ?" Junmyum hiccups.

"Yeah, I am."

Kris finally approach the brunette and put his hand on his cheeks to give him the deepest kiss ever. Junmyum smiles and put his hand on Kris hips giving in.

The door swing open and Kyungsoo scream "No in my living room."

And Chanyeol can't stop laughing at Junmyum red face. "Wait, I tell that to Minseok."

"Shut up you Yoda."

-

Twenty-Five Weeks later Junmyum and Kris are in their own world and Kyungsoo is totally disgusted but Chanyeol and Xiumin are here to remain him they are the same.

(Junmyum didn't tell anyone but Kris is so good.)

________________________________________________

 

Okay. 

Here I am.

If you have ideas tell me.