II.

Ace of hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieqiong was sprawled over the couch, when Rena came to check over her. The Chinese had an arm over her face, as if blocking the sunlight. This was one of those days, when Jieqiong spent her hours lazy around, not wanting to be bothered, and the girls know that well. Jieqiong can be such a spoiled princess sometimes.

The fact that she has the beauty and the power of seduction at her favor, made that even the manager back off from attempting to bothering her. Still, Rena was like a little kid that doesn’t understand signals that well.

“Hey, pretty lady” Rena was more like a puppy, and Jieqiong could picture her moving her little tail in happiness. She pulled her arm away from her face, and Rena was surprised as always by the beauty of her same aged friend. Jieqiong was an eye candy, and complimented with the right wink and a nice smile, was a hot ordeal.

Jieqiong smiled that smile that can have whoever falls to their knees. And Rena could not help but feel her heart flinch because of it. The girl sat down, and patted the spot next to her, softly. Sometimes, Jieqiong thinks of Rena as a cute puppy, and treats her like that. Rena smiled broadly, and gladly sat down next to her friend.

“May I know why you aren’t bothering Roa since the morning?” The voice of Jieqiong was teasing, and there was no trace of malice.  Her eyes were twinkling and she even giggled. She sometimes enjoyed the company of Rena, a nice distraction. For once, an innocent too. Knowing that the girl is the most dumb and innocent one of the bunch of girls that surround her. Or what she likes to call friends. At least, she is one of the few that hadn’t tried to force themselves on Jieqiong more than once, but that’s a story for another day. Rena is safe. A safe heaven.

Rena frowned, and pouted. She wanted to hang around with her friends. But Eunwoo was on her singing lessons, and Siyeon was being stupid again. And Roa, sweet Roa, was out with her friends.

“She is out” Comes the quiet reply.

Jieqiong chuckles, and pat Rena on the head, gently.

“That explain why you are bothering me”

Rena shakes her head, and sit closer to Jieqiong. Her arm comes around the Chinese girl’s shoulder. And Jieqiong smiles, because this warmth is quite different from the warmth she receives from most people. This actually feels nice, and not burns like others.

“I am not bothering you. I want to be with my friend, is that wrong?”

Innocence. There is something about Rena, that screams about it to Jieqiong, and the Chinese girl wishes to be more like her friend.

“You are cute like a puppy, have I said that to you?” While jokingly pinching Rena’s cheeks. “My sweet dumb girl” There’s a certain look on Jieqiong’s eyes, that can make a person’s heart stop. The girl is a master to make whoever feel special and wanted, even if most of the time Jieqiong doesn’t mean it. Jieqiong is an actress, the best one, the most dangerous one, the beautiful one.

Rena smiles dumbly, and puts her hands over Jieqiong’s hands. There’s this bond, a strong one between them, it’s a quiet one, nobody knows about it, only Rena.

“Come on, I am not a dog” She whined like a kid. And Jieqiong releases her with a grimace. “Your puppy is Sungyeon, not me”

Jieqiong rolls her eyes. Rena can be annoying sometimes as well. She just wishes for some peace, she has worked hard for it, so a nice vacation would be okay; she needs to rest after being at business for some time. She knows that the girls think of her as a spoiled princess, even worse than Xiyeon, but the truth is that she has worked her by far more than them. That last phrase made her smile. A double meaning, she is a master of it.

“Why not you go bother Sungyeon?” Jieqiong actually gets bored pretty easily. A shower would be nice, then some music or a movie. Maybe she can seduce Rena and make her take her out and treat her to a movie. Then, she will have to be a sweetheart. Rena is a er for that, even if she denies it.

Rena whined again, and Jieqiong had to swallow the urge to punch her. She then smiled, as an apologize.

“Sorry, I was being mean” Jieqiong then smiled again, and pinched her cheeks again “Forgive me, please” There was this tender look on her face that melted Rena, and the girl looked away, squirming, to avoid showing her red cheeks to the Chinese.

Rena stuttered a response.

“Always”

That made Jieqiong’s smile turn sad. She knows that Rena is being honest, too bad that in this world being that kind hearted is the road to suffering. So she kisses her friend on the cheek, savoring the taste of pale skin, fingers caressing a jaw with something akin to affection. Sometimes, her affection can be seen or confused to seduction, but she doesn’t any other way to show it. In the end, she kinds of feel something akin to love towards her friends. And she doesn’t know how to act different.

“You are by far too good, you know that?” Jieqiong whispers against the skin of Rena. “That can hurt you, baby”

Then, like that. Jieqiong pulled away, acting as if nothing happened. Her eyes were guarded, but her features were friendly. The perfect actress.

Rena frowned at the words of her friend. Thinking about a tall girl and her pretty

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter