Poolside

Your Smell Intoxicates Me

  

 The Alpha had just finished unpacking his luggage, putting his clothes in the dresser drawers, his bathroom essentials into the tiny bathroom, and placed his sketchbook and pencils on the bed. After going into the bathroom to wash his face with cold water the boy decided to take his sketchbook and go down to sit by the pool.

 

   The alpha walked past the small omega’s room only to realize that his scent wasn’t there. ‘Must not be in his room,’ The taller shrugged and continued to the elevator and went down to the lobby floor. As the Alpha walked out to the pool he noticed a few different scents of omega’s getting very close to their heat and typically that would arouse him to no end, but it didn’t, it was like his nose was only searching for one scent. He could pinpoint each omega that the scents were coming off of, but he felt nothing, and the weirdest part was his rut would be starting soon and he should be trying to pounce on everything, but these omega’s didn’t affect him.

 

      The taller male just shrugged and headed to the back of the hotel where the pool was. The area was packed and as the boy walked towards the area with all the tables and beach chairs he noticed a familiar scent. The alpha instantly looked to his left and saw his tiny temporary neighbor lounging in a beach chair and reading a book, but not just any book, no the omega was reading ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’. ‘Hmm, not as innocent as I thought…’ The taller thought to himself as he went to a table near the tiny male and sat down. The alpha tried to look around to find something, anything to draw but his eyes kept falling back to the omega. Getting tired of looking around the alpha gave in and started drawing the small male sitting in the beach chair, reading his book.

 

   The alpha started by drawing the outline of his body and face, staring intensely at the tiny boy, which he was glad the omega never looked up because this would come off as creepy. The taller next moved on to the details of the boy’s face, making sure to get his unique eye shape and plump lips perfect. The taller continued to shade different areas of the Omega's face, exactly where the sun reflected off of his skin. The taller didn’t even realize that at some point he had stopped looking at the smaller male and was drawing his details strictly from memory.

 

   Soon the Alpha finished his drawing, making sure to get the book cover details added and sat back, looking from his drawing, up to the omega. The male took a deep, slow breath and got up from the table to approach the tiny boy, but as soon as he stepped towards the omega another Alpha came up to him. The taller quickly turned away and sat back down in his chair and watched the whole scene unfold.

 

   “Hi, you know I couldn’t help but notice that you are very attractive. Could I buy you a drink?” The omega smiled lightly and held up his full beverage. “Oh, you already have a drink. Well, how about I take you out to eat tonight?” The alpha wasn’t giving up easily and to the taller male, it was hilarious.

 

   “No thank you, I prefer to eat alone, and before you go asking me out again let me save you the trouble, I’m not interested. I come to this hotel to relax and have some me time so if you don’t mind, please move along” The small male smiled and the alpha walked away. However, the taller quickly caught the smaller’s attention from laughing so hard and so loud at the situation. The omega quickly whipped his head towards the alpha and instantly got annoyed. “Is something funny to you?” The smaller snapped loudly at the laughing boy, who instantly shut up and looked at the omega with wide eyes.

 

   The alpha took another deep, slow breath before speaking. “Well, it’s just obvious that that boy had no idea what he was doing.” The tiny male cocked his head to the side in confusion. “What I mean is, when asking someone as attractive as yourself on a date you can’t rush into it. You’ve probably been hurt before and don’t want to deal with s and cheesy pickup lines, so anyone that approaches you with anything like that you’ll automatically turn them down even if it’s a good guy.” The Omega's eyes slowly widened as the taller spoke, reading him almost like a book.

 

   “Okay, smartie how would you ask someone like me out?” The smaller softened his expression but made sure to keep the annoyed tone in his voice.

 

   “Well, first off….” The alpha stood up, grabbing his sketchbook and pencils and walked towards the omega. “I would come up to you and politely introduce myself. Hello, my name is Jeon Jungkook, and may I ask what your name is?” The Jungkook gave the smaller his beautiful signature smile.

 

   “I’m Park Jimin” The Jimin smiled shyly and looked away to the side slightly.

 

   “Well, it’s a pleasure to meet you Jimin. Now I noticed you’ve been reading that book for a while. Do you read often?” The omega looked up and nodded his head, blushing once he remembered what book he was reading. Jungkook took this time to sit in the lounge chair right next to his. “I’ve personally never read that one but I do enjoy literature. Would you recommend it?” The smaller only nodded again. “Well I should be going now but it was a pleasure talking to you.” The taller smiled again and discreetly tore the drawing of Jimin out of his sketchbook and placed it on the lounge chair he was sitting on before getting up and walking away.

 

   Jimin watched as the alpha disappeared into the hotel and then looked over to the chair he had been sitting in, noticing the piece of paper lying there. The omega got up from his chair and stepped to the other lounge chair, picking up the piece of paper and flipping it over to reveal the detailed and realistic drawing of himself. The boy quickly looked back towards the hotel and smiled. Jimin then turned back around, grabbing his book and the drawing and rushed into the hotel and to the elevator.

 

   The ride up in the elevator was agonizing, all Jimin could think about was the soothing sound of the alpha’s voice and his beautiful smile that made the smaller want to melt. Finally, the doors opened on the ninth floor and Jimin stepped out, rushing down the three hallways and past his own room and stopped in front of Jungkook’s door. The omega took a deep breath and knocked on the door, immediately regretting his decision and trying to figure out if he could make it into his room before the taller opened the door, but it was too late and the smaller could already hear the door knob turning.

 

   Jungkook opened the door with wide eyes, obviously not expecting the omega to come up to his room. “Well hello again Jimin. What can I do for you?” The alpha’s expression went back to normal as he gave Jimin his signature smile.

 

   Jimin held the drawing up to his face. “You drew me, but why?” Jungkook slowly pushed the smaller’s hand down, revealing a soft rose colored blush on the boy’s cheeks.

 

   “I like a challenge when I draw, and your bone structure and eye shape are very unique. Plus I really wanted to draw your lips.” The alpha smirked as the blush on the Omega's cheeks became darker. “I want you to keep that.”

 

   Jimin looked up with a soft smile painted on his lips. “Are you sure? It’s your artwork and it’s amazing.” The taller gave a small nod and smile.

 

   “I can always draw you some other time and keep that one for myself.” Jungkook smiled before speaking again. “How about dinner tonight? We can go to the fancy hotel restaurant and don’t worry, it’ll be on me.” The taller looked down towards the omega, hoping that he wouldn’t get rejected like the other alpha did.

 

   “Mr. Jeon we just met and you’re already offering to buy me dinner and you drew me?” The smaller teased the other, making Jungkook chuckle and nod his head.

 

   “Yeah, I guess I am. So what do you say? Tonight at nine, I’ll pick you up from your room?” The Omega continued to blush, he couldn’t even lie to himself, there was something about this guy that made Jimin want him badly.

 

   “That sounds great, I’ll see you tonight at nine.” The smaller smiled shyly and walked to the next door over and back into his room only to realize that it was already 7:30 and he needed to take a shower, do his makeup and pick out his clothes, which it’s a good thing that he always packs something nice to wear just in case.

 

   The omega stepped into the bathroom, starting the shower and stepping in, letting the water run all over his body as he smiled to himself. However, soon the boy noticed a weird feeling in his stomach and he started to become overheated. Jimin pushed the feeling off and turned off the hot water so only the cold water was coming through, and tried to cool his body down, which worked in his favor. But only for now…..