Day 1

Your Smell Intoxicates Me

    “Don’t worry Yoongi I’ll be fine.” Jimin laughed a little as he packed his suitcase for the hotel. Jimin was an omega and his roommate Yoongi was an alpha but they had no interest in each other unless one of them was in heat, which would be why Jimin was leaving for a hotel. Yoongi could always sense Jimin’s heat coming on before the omega could even realize it, but it came in handy and this way Jimin could spend a couple nights relaxing in the hotel before the intense pain of his heat set in.

 

    “I just want to make sure. You know I could always go to a hotel and you could stay home.” Yoongi was on the outside of Jimin’s doorway, the alpha didn’t trust himself to get too close to the omega, and Jimin always had a strong scent when his heat was coming. “You wouldn’t have to worry about someone knocking on your door while you were…...well you know.” Jimin laughed again at the alpha and shook his head slightly.

 

    “Really Yoongi it’s okay. I actually like my little visits to the hotel, aside from the pain anyway. Besides, why don’t you call Hoseok over, I’m sure he’d love to see you.” Jimin turned to smirk at the alpha. Hoseok was an omega that Yoongi had gotten really close with recently and Jimin knew that Hoseok’s heat was always the same time as his own. The alpha scoffed and walked away to his bedroom, but somehow Jimin knew Yoongi would be calling his omega the minute he was out the door in about an hour.

 

    Jimin finished packing his belongings for the week, yes his heat lasted for a whole week and it drove him nuts, especially since he didn’t have an alpha to dominate him and make the pain subside for longer than a few minutes. However, the Omega still had his toys and triple checked to make sure he had them all. The small omega then decided to head down to the kitchen and prepare himself a snack before he headed out, nothing big or special just a small turkey sandwich with cheese. The omega sat at the small round kitchen table enjoying his sandwich when Yoongi walked out.

 

    “So when were you heading out again?” The alpha made sure to keep his distance, not wanting to get too close to the omega and his strong scent. Jimin just smirked, knowing exactly why the flustered alpha was so curious.

 

    “I’ll be leaving as soon as I’m done eating.” Jimin giggled, slightly shaking his head and continued to enjoy his sandwich. “You know if you ever want me to get my own place I can, I make more than enough money to pay bills and live comfortably.” Jimin looked up from his sandwich and to Yoongi.

 

“Jimin I told you, I don’t want you living alone. You can move out as soon as you find an alpha that can protect and take care of you.” Yoongi sighed and walked to the counter to make a cup of coffee. Yoongi had always been protective over Jimin, they had been best friends since grade school, and Jimin was always a more fragile and sensitive omega. He trusted people too easily and he knew it, but the omega also couldn’t help himself people were always just so nice to him.

 

Jimin finished his sandwich and stood up from the table. “Well, I should head out now so I can get settled into my room and relax. At least I’ll be able to enjoy two quiet days before a week of dread.” The Omega sighed as he walked into his room to collect his suitcase and backpack, and checked to make sure he had everything one more time before heading back to the kitchen. “Alright, Yoongi I’m leaving now.” Jimin looked at the alpha, making sure not to get too close, and then headed to the front door. “Oh, and tell Hoseok I said hi.” The omega turned and smirked before walking out the front door and to his car.

 

The drive to the hotel wasn’t terribly long, only about twenty minutes, and it was a very nice hotel. It had an outdoor pool, that Jimin usually sat by and read his book for the first two nights, there was a spa, which Jimin had never used but heard it was very nice and relaxing. The lobby looked like one of those fancy New York Hotels that you would see in American Christmas movies, and the building was like a skyscraper, but the omega figured that since he only did this once a month he should spoil himself a little.

 

The omega pulled up under the front awning, letting the bellboy take his bags and the valet takes his car to the back parking garage and stepped into the lobby. Instantly Jimin felt at ease and relaxed inside the fancy lobby that smelled faintly of roses and women’s perfume. There wasn’t a lot of people in the lobby, which didn’t fully surprise Jimin, it was early in the morning and most people were in the hotel restaurant eating breakfast or even still in their rooms. The omega proceeded to walk up to the giant front desk and the woman behind the counter smiled at him.

 

“Well hello again Mr. Park. We have your room all ready for you.” Yeah, Jimin came here a lot, he’s been coming to this hotel every month since he moved in with Yoongi about four years ago. “If you need anything just call, and would you like your usual breakfast sent to your room?” The woman looked at him and smiled and handed him his room key

 

“Not today, I think I’ll go down to the restaurant this morning but for the rest of the week yes please” The woman smiled and made a little note of the Omega's requests. “Thank you”  Jimin smiled and headed towards the elevator with the bellboy following behind him.

 

Once the omega reached the elevator another man walked up and waited beside him, keeping a distance and not even looking at Jimin. ‘Must be an alpha’ Jimin thought to himself as the lights above the elevator counted down to one. More silence fell between the two as the elevator made it down to the first floor and the door opened with no one inside. The omega noticed that the other guy had a bellboy following behind him, indicating that he had just arrived as well. Both boys entered the elevator and the bellboys decided to take the next one up.

 

“What floor?” The guy asked as soon as the elevator doors shut. Jimin could tell by the dominant tone of his voice that he was indeed an alpha, and around his age, maybe a year or two younger.

 

“Nine please.” The Omega spoke in his quiet squeaky voice and the alpha nodded while pressing the nine button and only the nine button. Jimin kept glancing at the alpha the whole time the elevator slowly climbed up the floors, the omega was trying to get a glimpse of the alpha's face but had no luck. The omega noticed the heavy musk scent of the alpha and knew that the boy’s rut was coming soon. Jimin bit his lip as the heavy scent filled the small elevator, and boy did the omega want that alpha to just take him right then and there. The Omega also noticed how the alpha kept his head facing away from him, and how he kept his nose to his shoulder. ‘He must smell my heat coming…’ Jimin thought to himself as he looked away from the alpha.  

 

The elevator dinged at the ninth floor and the doors opened. The alpha let Jimin step out first and they both walked down the same three hallways. The Omega's heart rate started picking up as the mysterious alpha kept following him. That is until the omega stopped at his room and the alpha kept walking, however, he only walked over to the next room and stopped at the door, looking up at the omega now that they were far enough apart that their scents didn’t affect each other too much.

 

“Hello, temporary neighbor” The Alpha gave the Omega a little smile and Jimin thought he was going to die. The alpha was stunning, and beyond y, and right at that moment the only thing the omega could think of was the alpha ing him through his heat and cute little bunny teeth.