Moving On

Moving On
Please log in to read the full chapter

"You guys are aware that you're throwing your own mini pre-graduation slash pre-summer party on the same night as MX and MBB, right?" Jeongmin stated to his friends who were the ones having the mini party at their little private residency to which they dubbed as Silver One that they used for their own leisure due to Hanbyul and Eunbyul's aunt being the dean of the university. "So?" Nayoung answered as she was scrolling through her phone to make sure everything was in order. "We're not associated with them." "Yeah, she's right, Jeongmin. We don't care." Eunbyul commented with a laugh as she and Hyunseong were rearranging the furniture around the living room to make more room. "Oh, let's move it over there, Hyunseong." "Okay."

"It's supposed to be the hottest party of the year." Jeongmin continued as Minwoo nodded his head. "Yeah. I heard that they're going to have this awesome DJ that's hard to book. A grand pool party, a large jumping castle, and even some idols to perform. It's going to be lit as fcuk." "That's nice, Minwoo, but that's just a hassle to maintain and clean." Miseung told him as she just finished filling the two large coolers with ice, soda, and water bottles. "We just wanna have fun with our last days here with only those we wanna hang out with." "Because she's anti-social and hasn't made any new friends beside us since attending Starship University." Donghyun laughed wrapping an arm around Miseung's shoulders. "Isn't that right, Miseung?" "Shut up, Donghyun."

"Anyways, the male twins and Hanbyul have been gone for awhile now. They should have been back already." Eunbyul said as she looked at the time. "I hope she didn't go overboard with them alcoholic drinks like last time." "Haha, knowing Hanbyul, I'm pretty sure she may have." Hyunseong laughed as he spotted the trio from the window. "Oh, they're walking up now." A moment later, Hanbyul entered the house with Youngmin and Kwangmin behind her. Each were carrying two bags in each hand. "Yeah, sorry it took forever." Hanbyul apologized as Youngmin rolled his eyes. "It only took so long because Hanbyul wanted to grab every flavor of beer." "And then being indecisive when it came to the snacks." Kwangmin added as Hanbyul grinned at them. "You both loved it."

Nayoung peered inside the bags that Hanbyul had set on the table. "Ohh, raspberry wine. Fancy." "Yeah, we can mix it with the soda." Hanbyul laughed as Miseung scoffed. "Excuse you. Those are supposed to be mixed with my and Midori Sour liqueur." "Psh, whatever. We can buy more, Miseung." Hanbyul chuckled as she looked at the liqeur bottles lined up on the table and did the same with hers. "Besides, we really need to get juice, too, since that'll also make them taste good and different." "Oh, yeah true. I forgot about that. I'll make a run to the store once we're done." "Anyways, who else is coming besides the ten of us?" Donghyun asked as he looked around the room. "I'm sure there's more people to invite than the six of us, ladies."

"Oh, um Wenhan from the swim team is coming as well as Yixuan and Yibo from the dance team is also coming. Oh, yeah. I can't forget about them. Seungyoun from the soccer team and Sungjoo who helps me with the Chinese Club are coming as well." Miseung informed them as the males looked at her. "What? That club made me interact with them a lot and so of course I invited them to the party as well." "But, where are the girls?" Jeongmin frowned as Miseung shrugged. "Well, since joining MBB, Xiao, Xuanyi, and Meiqi don't really attend the Chinese Club anymore and so I didn't bother inviting them." "That's rude." Kwangmin commented as Miseung eyed him. "Well, who did you invite?"

"No one since it wasn't my party to invite anyone." Kwangmin answered with a smug look. "Well, anyways, Gunhee from my statistics class says he'll come by." "Wait, isn't he like the best friend of Jooheon from MX?" Hyunseong asked as Nayoung shrugged. "Yeah. So?" "Wouldn't he be going to their party instead of yours?" Nayoung shrugged. "I dunno and I don't care. I'm just saying that he said that he'll come by." "Okay, yeah, whatever." Hanbyul dismissed the topic before moving on to hers. "I invited Yoosu from my communications class as well as Kwangji from my nutrition class. Oh and Minkyun from my math class." "And Yoonho from my psychology class says he'll stop by later after his part-time job at VAV Cafe." Eunbyul added a few seconds later.

"Seriously. Where are the ladies at?" Minwoo grumbled as he slumped further into the couch he was sitting on." "If you want, then invite your female friends over." The female quartet told the male with Miseung adding more. "You should know that we're not that social and get along with guys than girls. All of y'all are proof of that." She laughed with the trio joining in soon after. "Yes, we know that." Youngmin commented as he joined Miseung on the other cooler. "But we don't want to since it's not our party to do so and it is your guys' pre-whatever-it-was party." "Besides, we've been stuck with y'all forever and don't know how to actually talk to other girls that are girls, girls, without thinking of you guys." Hyunseong admitted while scrunching up his face.

"Just talk to them." The female quartet said in unison causing the six males to laughed. "It's not that hard or different. Just don't treat them like how you treat us." Nayoung stated as Hanbyul nodded her head. "Yeah. If you treat them like us, then you're not gonna get anywhere." "Yeah, true. What they said." Eunbyul agreed as she stood up to stretched. "Alright. We still have a few more hours before the party actually starts, I wanna get in some sleep before then." "Ugh, me too." Donghyun said also stretching his limbs. "Even though I didn't do anything." "When do you ever?" Jeongmin countered with a smirk as everyone laughed while Donghyun rolled his eyes in a playful manner. "Yeah, yeah, whatever."

"Anyways, someone set up the playlist for tonight as I get some juice. Any snacks?" Miseung asked while grabbing her car keys. "Yeah, I want peppero. Raspberry, strawberry, yeah like a lot of it." Minwoo answered as Miseung rolled her eyes. "You can come then. Anyone else?" "Nah, just get whatever you want." Nayoung told her as she finished scrolling through her phone. "Just make sure to buy more water, soda, and whatever else we need that we might run out later on." "Gotcha. C'mon, Minwoo." "I'm coming. I just need to find my shoes." "Didn't you leave it upstairs when you snuck through Eunbyul's room this morning?" Jeongmin asked as Minwoo remembered. "Oh yeah." He ran up stairs as everyone else continued to do whatever before the party started.

~~~~~~~

Minwoo and Miseung had just finished purchasing juice, snacks, water, and other things like paper towels, cups, and plates while walking and carrying them out of the store and towards Miseung's car. On the way there, there were a few guys passing out flyers and one of them happened to stopped them. "Hey there." He greeted them as Miseung wondered what kind of guy would wear short orange shorts with just a white beater and cap. "MX and MBB are having a party at MX's house. Would love to see you there." The guy flashed them a bright smile while offering a white paper at them. "No thanks." Miseung declined as she moved out of his way and around him with Minwoo slowly following after her. The guy frowned, but he didn't give up and chased after her.

"It's going to be the biggest and loudest party of the year." He tried again as he stepped into her path momentarily stopping her from moving on while Minwoo just kind of lagged behind a bit and off to the side waiting for the whole ordeal to be over with. "Wanna know why?" The male asked as Miseung shook her head indifferently. "No, not really." The male's face fell, but he recovered with an embarrassed laugh. "Well, you must not be aware, but I'm going to be there as I'm the Vice President of MX, Hoseok, but you can call me Wonho." "Not interested." Miseung informed him as she tried to move, but Hoseok blocked her path again. "Um, you must be new to this whole thing and so I'll just leave this-"

Hoseok was about to placed it into one of the bags, but Miseung moved her arms around so that he wouldn't. "I'm sure you'll have plenty of people at your party already." Miseung told him with an uninterested smile. "Besides, there's another party I would rather attend tonight than yours." Miseung side-stepped around Hoseok and continued to move on while signaling for Minwoo to hurry up so that they could head back to Silver One as fast as possible. Hoseok quickly stopped Minwoo and passed him a few of the flyers while telling him about the party to which Minwoo hesitantly took and stuffed them into one of the grocery bags before following after Miseung while Hoseok watched them go with a smirk as he pulled his phone from out of his shorts' pocket. "Hmm, let's see who this person is that's hosting a party tonight."

~~~~~~~

Eunbyul and Hanbyul had went to talk to their aunt, Dean Headmistress Han, about borrowing the school's sound system and what not for their get-together. Their aunt allowed them permission as the twin sisters went to the Music and Sound Department to show the head person that they were going to check a few of the items out as the other pair of twins were already there waiting for them to help. And upon arriving, the female twins were confused on how some of things were already in process to be checked out when the male twins told them about the ordeal. "How are they already checked out, when we have permission to used them tonight?" Hanbyul asked the head person as he tried explained the situation to them.

"Two guys from MX showed me their papers. It had the Dean's seal of approval." The man explained as Eunbyul spoke this time. "Could I see the paper, because we have the seal of approval as well. And the log book." The older man grumbled as he went to fetch the book and the papers. "Do you think it was forge?" Youngmin asked as he and Kwangmin now stood besides the twin sisters. "Probably. We'll see when he brings them to us." The man returned with a piece of paper and the log book. Hanbyul took the log book while Eunbyul took the paper to check. While Hanbyul skimmed names, Eunbyul analyzed her aunt's real signature to the supposed ones by MX. "This is a fake, Mr. Choi." Eunbyul told him as she placed both papers side by side.

"It's not even matching at all. They're both signed by two different people." "What are you talking about? That is the same one as in the past. Maybe yours a fake." He glared at them as Eunbyul matched his stare. "Do you want me to call in Dean Headmistress Han for you to settled this? Because I don't mind having her come all the way over here to tell you how to do your job, sir." The man gulped as he shook his head while pointing behind. "They're still in the room gathering the things. They haven't left yet." "That part is true, Eunbyul." Hanbyul told her sister. "A Lee Jooheon and Lim Changkyun signed in, but they haven't sighed out yet." "Hmm, maybe we can catch them and get this settled." Kwangmin suggested as the four headed inside a moment later.

The quartet spotted several people as they were carrying speakers and other things. "Which one of you are Lim Changkyun and Lee Jooheon?" Two heads turned to look at them as the rest momentarily stopped what they were doing. "I'm Jooheon." "And I'm Changkyun, but better known as I.M." The duo set down what they were carrying while walking over to the two sets of twins. "How can we assist you today?" Changkyun asked. "You can assist us by giving those items you're about to take over to us instead." Hanbyul told them. "Why would we? We need this for our party tonight." Jooheon told them with a look. "And so do we." Eunbyul countered while holding up her permission form. "Dean Headmistress Han confirmed it."

The two glanced at one another a bit worry, but remained cool. "So did we." Jooheon answered. "You can ask Mr. Choi about it since he has our form." "Yeah, that's a fake." Hanbyul stated as the female twins were making sure they were going to get what they came here for while the male twins just stayed behind them and waited until they were needed. "No it's not. We got that approved earlier this month." Changkyun replied as Hanbyul shook her head. "Yeah, I don't think so. We got ours approve about ten minutes ago." "Maybe yours a fake." Jooheon stated as Eunbyul rolled her eyes. "Hmm, should we settled this with a call to the dean then to really know which one's a fake and which one is actually real?"

The duo chuckled while putting up their hands to ease the girls. "How about we don't go there." Changkyun began as he gave them an innocent-like smile. "Um, how about this? You're invited to our MX and MBB bash at the MX house tonight instead of the one you're planning on going to." "Yeah. This MX party is going to be lit as fcuk. Y'all gotta go." Jooheon nodded his head. "Y'all will regret it if you don't attend this party." "Nah. Silver One has their own party and we're taking those with us." Hanbyul told the duo as she instructed the male twins to grab the items. "Stop us, and we'll get the dean on your asses and check out what other things MX has been forging and probably among other things."

The MX boys held their tongues while shooting one another worried glances as they let the quartet do their thing as Kwangmin and Youngmin took on the heavier things and the sisters taking on the light items. "Thanks!" Eunbyul mocked saluted them as she was the last to grab something. "Next time, boys, make sure your stamp of approval is actually a stamp of approval." She waved at them before following the others out as Changkyun and Jooheon let out frustrated sighs. "Dude, what are we going to do now?" Changkyun asked Jooheon as Jooheon pulled out his mobile device. "I dunno, man, but I gotta make a call and gotta let the rest of the boys know the sound system was taken and we don't have anything

Please log in to read the full chapter