(1)

Blogging About Life (pt.1)

July 29, 2017

I don't really remember the last time I've updated my "Funny Gifs" series, but I'm going to start fresh and start a new series named "Blogging About my Life". I know that it sounds boring, but I feel like this website is my only way of letting out all of my stresses and I honestly wanted to share about what's been going on because these past 2-3 years have been really stressful for me.

I've been bottling up my feelings and I've become so cold to some people. I lost most of my friends because I figured out that they were fake and I was quite different from them. Junior and senior years of high school were the best for me because I've gotten to know myself better and what/who to be careful of in the future as I transfer into college.

Now, I'm still staying in my home state as I go into college because I feel like I won't be ready to be on my own the first 2 years of college. I mean, apply to colleges outside your home state because you have a bigger chance of getting into a college unlike me. My parents chose the major and college that I'll be attending in September.

If any of you upcoming juniors and seniors this year need help, shoot me an inbox here and/or comment!  But heads up, the common app topcis change every 2 years (or other words every 2 grades). If it's easier for some, I'll be dropping my social media beneath this text so add me if you need help! I'm also here for those who have been having a tough time in high school or in life in general.

Snapchat: ashley.park123

Instagram: ashleypark.ig