Second

Crazy Game We Call Love

Actually I'm kind of afraid it will offend anybody as I'm writing or you may think it's not what you think they are...inspired by by my favourite dance movie of all time

Somin Pov
Matthew is bringing me to a alleyway that’s full of family restaurants, I stop him “hey I will explode if I eating anymore ok” “Just wait until you see it.” He is opening a glass door behind me and lead me in. Turn out instead of smell of tteoboki, I hear the Latino music around me.
Author Pov
Two of them enter the bar , find themselves a seat and order drinks, tequila for Somin and beer for Matthew, “ain’t you can’t drink?”Somin laughed at Matthew “tonight is break time now remember? Besides I don’t drive tonight” “wait it’s hot here hold my clutch” Somin ed her coat and revealing her dress inside, it’s a deep blue mini dress that with a wavy sweep, perfectly showing her body curves, a man walking by nearly whistle but not doing it due to Matthew’s blading eyes, “see how wasteful if you don’t come here with me, you are on fire girl.” Meanwhile throwing his blazer on her lap. “Of course,I know that already,cheers!” Clicked the glasses, they bottomed up their first drink in the bar, ands start giggling at each other, the vibes and music make every person here relax, “So how’s BI?” “Hmm just too boring for me” “then Bobby?” “Nice guy for being friend but actually not for my taste” “How’s Leah” “whhat no she’s a dude to me” “but my sixth sense said she didn’t felt like you do” “in that case she’s so friendzoned by me, how come you get that? Seems like your cave life really make you a grandma” “I guess I need to spend more time chilling out here” “Don’t worry girl I will help fixing you up” “Thanks bro” Matthew is happy with Somin like here, on the half way through their second drink, the band suddenly stop the performance and a man look like the boss walk to the stage calling people attention “so it’s time for our monthly competition, couples come up competing, and the winners can get a brand new Nespresso machine,newest version!” At this point, anyone can see Somin eyes lit up immediately due to the prize, “What? You want that?” “my old Keurig broke and it is inconvenient af to grab coffee in Starbucks every time I want one, I was thinking buying one but now money’s saved, I GOT one now” “I didn’t say I’ll go with you” “please!” “Nope!” “Our y handsome Matthew oppa please!!!” “Ok…” “Yes!!” They do their own handshake(you know how).

The first challenge are easy as hell to them, boy doing push-ups while girl sitting on his back in 2 minutes, Matthew and Somin easily beat rest of the team hard cuz Matthew’s biceps are not fake and Somin is light as a feather. The second challenge is actually what they often play in broadcasting, getting match answers in questions is just a piece cake to them as they know the answers well enough to write them mindlessly.

The third challenge left only two teams to compete with them, the crowd start cheering for the teams, the boss cut the cheering “And here’s our finals, one step before getting the prize, how you’re feeling Matt(anonym)?” “Can’t wait to get the machine and let our pretty Somi(anonym too sorry Ennik) make the morning coffee for me everyday” evilly grinning to Somin “Neh, he prefer my mine than store bought one.” Replied by a dead glare. “Hear that ladies and gentlemen? Get yourself a bf or gf like that.” Somin did blushed a little, Matthew saw that and put his arm around her shoulders, while whispering “I take that as a promise then?” His breath to her neck make her even blushes more, she punched his abs , “shut up”. “Now their determinations are heard, it’s time to announce what is the final challenge, drumroll pls…. It’s a salsa challenge y’all!!!!!!” Crowds start cheering again, at this time Matthew started to panic a little bit, being born in LA got him a nice opportunity to learn different dance styles including salsa, but he’s afraid that Somin being total green to the dance genre.But it’s too bad and late to back down now, he is so determined to get the win. ed few buttons on his shirt and roll up his sleeves.“Remember follow my steps ok? I will lead you to beat their asses.” “Well let’s do it bro”“Music,cue!” The iconic drum sound of Latino music start, and they start to dance, Matthew found out that it is a totally different game that he thought he was on, “You do salsa?” “Remember the endless interest classes omma tried to get me on? I actually liked salsa and ballet but omma insisted me to dig into ballet more,but I did get a tiny trophy for top in a contest.” Totally surprised by her hidden talent, Matthew loose a hand to give her a turn and pull her back to his arms, “let’s see if you can keep up” Somin give a wink to her mesmerised partner, and they started doing some quick steps , feeling the music, Matthew dip and sway Somin slowly , “should we do it?” “Do it then”Matthew actually flip Somin over his back and Somin landed and do a triple spin, none of it are planned but they managed to do it like a normal thing. In the ending pose, Matthew pulled Somin close to his chests and hold her waist, Somi had her arms around his neck. They are both panting hard. “I guess we’re doing a great job here” “Indeed” The shoutings and whistles never ends, they bowed and people actually kindly offered them beer, Somin laughed and drink half of it and handed it to Matthew and he just finished it. “So I guess the winner is clearly out right? Give a big hand to Matt and Somi!!” Matthew shake hands with other teams and Somin directly ran into his arms, so he lifted and swirl her,plant a kiss on her hair. Somin is jumping for the sight of Matthew holding the machine. In the rest of the night, Matthew danced with Somin just like he find a new territory that needed to be discovered, and she is excited too so she danced with him.