First

Crazy Game We Call Love

“Ok! Good job for everyone! That’s all for today, so remember those few points and practice is fine.” The choreographer ZSun said to the KARD members. “Neh, kamsahamida!” The members bowed to her. The members all sweating like crazy but feel energised by the music,”how bout we go get food first, I’m starving rn!”Taehyung said while wiping away his pouring sweat,”after that can we go clubbing? I need to unleash those moves out!”said by the excited maknae who was activated by the training sessions. She maybe a girlcrush to the fans but she will always be a chubby bunny to her teammates. “You are not going anywhere with ur stinky sweat all over you, and catch a cold again? Our schedules are not allow you to do that, take a shower first before you do anything, but we can spend a night out together right Matthew?”The smallest figure in the room speaks up, handing her water bottle to Matthew, they have finished another comeback with full success, got those no.1 and trophies full-handed. And really tense up for a long time, being the signature group of DSP means the whole company really depend on them to earning cash, but after all they’re still in their 20s, the age full of energy physically and mentally. Somin knows a rubber band can be broken if it is pulled too far.

“Ye..yeah!Of course let’s do that!” In spite of that, everyone in the training room is shook by Somin’s words as she is known as the diligent one in the group who never taking rests, even Matthew is bemused in a moment but quickly pick up. After chug up the water,“how bout that bulbogi place you said you want to go? Let’s eat there and go to the club directly then.” “Yes!” The girls then split going home to tidied up themselves and boys go back to the dorm. On the way to the dorm, Matthew can’t help but noticed Taehyung still sweat like hell despite they are just on normal walking pace, “spit it out, you act too suspicious I can’t pretend nothing happened.” Taehyung just staring holes on the ground, “you know……what if I like one of female member, in *that* way?” Matthew know what he mean , he felt like swallowing rocks right now but force grinning, “who?Somin?” “No!who will fall for that annoying kid! I like Jiwoo!”Honestly he did see that coming, seeing his clumsy friend suddenly being the caring one to a girl cannot be more eye catching than anything, sometimes he and Somin will just chilling and watching their bickering, Taehyung always try to take care Jiwoo and act manly to her but Jiwoo dodge it like nothing, but if if something caught in the nerves of Taehyung Jiwoo would be the first to tackle that. “I just want to ask her how she feel about me but I actually never got a chance, can you help me to take Somin away? I really need that time.” Matthew simply eyed his friend “That’s what homies for remember?” “Thanks dude! I lo…” “Stop! Just doing next two months housecleaning ok?” “God damn it! Fine!”

The boys got their reserved room and took their seats, Taehyung was visibly tensed, Matthew smacked on his back, “come on it’s not the first time for you to be with a girl” “It’s different! It’s Jiwoo and it’s my first time actually chase a girl! If Jiwoo..” “Me what? Don’t you dare throwing dirt on me!” Jiwoo came in wearing a black leather jacket and shorts , with a nice pair of boots, pulling Somin into the room, Somin is wearing a khaki trench coat, with pigalle follies covered with crystals, the girls seems really longing for a good time as they went full on dressing themselves.
BM POV
“Oppa! What are you doing?” Somin snapped at me and I kicked Taehyung hard. “Nothing just talking, let’s make orders now yourself since you are the one suggested here, this round is on me.” “Yes oppa ur the best” Somin take to the seat next to me and start surfing through the menu, Taehyung clear his throat and pull the chair next to him to Jiwoo and she eyed him with judging looks.
After the meal, Taehyung keep giving me looks to remind me the plan, and when we get out of the restaurant, Taehyung’s eyes became even more desperate and constantly stare at me. After a heavy sigh, I grab Somin and said “Jiwoo I need to borrow Somin away.” “No! Anyone here are not going away without partying tonight, especially Somin is with me!” Noticed that Jiwoo is invincible now, so I turned to Somin, “remember my friend Andy? He’s actually marrying his girlfriend tomorrow and I still haven’t got a idea of the wedding gift.Help me you are good at this.” Somin nodded at me turned to Jiwoo”See? I got to help him or he will be a douchbag on his friends wedding.” “No! He already being one to me…” Can’t tolerate this anymore, I simply grab Somin’s hand and walk away from them.
On the way to nowhere, I keep keep her hand in my palm, it is cold and small, just like her whole petite figure. She’s always being this tall since I first met her, but we both know something has changed these years but none of us talk about that, I still treat her like my little sister “Oppa…..” “What?” “Taehyung oppa finally go for it right?” “Huh!” “Confess to Jyu! I know that Andy guy just broke up with his gf ok? I know that but I front it” “So when I ask you…..” “Smart right? Praise me then!” I mess up her hair into a nest, Somin smack me hard just as usual,my phone in the pocket vibrated, “sup Ashley” “ hey Matt, are you coming? The guys are crashing in my house and it’s lit up here!” I look at Somin and she is encouraging me to go, I would go if it’s normal day, but not today “no I prefer staying home tonight I’m exhausted” after hung up on the phone, Somin keep shot me with questioning look, “Look I screw the night up and it’s my responsibility to make it up for you, let’s go I’ll show you my favourite spot that even Taehyung don’t know”