Sequel

Unexpected Love

Was Joohyun happy? Yes. Was she satisfied? Yes. But something was missing.

Since their first meeting, 6 months had passed and Irene and Seulgi had come closer with their most beautiful common point. Their love for Yeri.

But without knowing why, it's as if their relationship had not known the "love" phase and went directly to the "married" phase.

Joohyun didnt complain. She spent her days at school, returning home with Yeri, saying goodnight to Seulgi with a light kiss on the lips, correcting the homework while Yeri was doing her and the Bear was preparing food. Seulgi or Irene would read a story to Yeri, and then they would go to sleep. Together. In the same bed. Being too tired to talk about their day so they fell asleep with Joohyun in Seulgi arms.


The morning was spent with Seulgi, who was having lunch while Yeri was getting ready with Joohyun's help, and then the day started again.


Joohyun liked this routine, but wanted more. Unfortunately over the months, she had lost confidence in herself and wasnt feeling Seulgi's feelings towards her. She knew that the girl had no experience and had promised to wait for her but

 

Does she love me? Is she just happy to have someone who loves Yeri as much as she? Is she happy? Does our routine suit her?


All these questions remained unanswered and Joohyun went crazy. She didnt know how she ended up in this situation, let alone how to get out of it. The only thing she knew for sure was that she loved Kang Seulgi and Kang Yeri.

 

                                                       

                                                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

On her side, Seulgi panicked.


She had never had real relationships, preferring schooling to love. And now she regretted it bitterly.

She didnt know how to behave with Joohyun. Nor how to show her her love. Because yes, Kang Seulgi is in love with Bae Joohyun. From their first meeting.

Everything happened so easily. Joohyun's entry into Yeri's life, then into her. It had been natural for Joohyun to spend nights in her house.

And she would like it to become their home.

She wanted to make romantic gestures to Joohyun, show her affection freely, invite her to date, spend time just together.


She loved meetings in cafes, parks, cinemas when they were all three together, but she didnt dare take Joohyun's hand in front of Yeri.


She didnt even know why, because she was sure that Yeri was just waiting for that. She knew that her daughter was very attached to Irene, and she understood why.

Whenever Seulgi saw Joohyun helping Yeri in her homework, rocking her at night, taking care of her and helping her to get ready in the morning, she felt herself falling in love with the girl a little more.

 

 

After thinking for a long time, she agreed to let Yeri have a slumber party at her friend Wendy's, where Joy was also invited.

She knew the mother and knew there would be no problem and she could trust her. Seulgi had a hard time letting Yeri spend time with someone else. Not out of selfishness, but because she was afraid to leave Yeri to someone else.


Fortunately, Wendy's mother lived only 10 minutes from her house by car, so she was more serene.


Kang Seulgi's plan was to recover Yeri at 3pm as it was Friday, to wait about ten minutes to take the rabbit too, and then went to their usual park to spend time all three sets.

 

That's why she was at 2pm, already in the car, panicked. What if Joohyun refused to spend time alone with her? if she had waited too long and didnt want her anymore? if she realized she wasnt what she needed?


To prevent herself from falling through these issues, she played video games on her phone to pass the time and remove her anxiety.

She was so lost in her game that she jumped when she heard a knock on the door.


As she turned, she saw Irene holding Yeri's hand. So cute.
She looked at her phone and saw 3:23 pm.


She quickly got out of the car apologetically

- I'm sorry, I arrived earlier so I played to pass the time. How was your day princess? said Seulgi, stooping.
- Perfect Mom! we learned a lot of new things and I'm excited for tonight now !! Yeri answered, hugging the Bear.

The latter took the opportunity to install Yeri at the back of the car and after attaching it, closed the door.

She turned to face Joohyun and smiled at her.

She put her hands on Joohyun's waist and slipped them behind her back, bringing her closer. Come on Seulgi, you can do it.

Her lips touched hers gently and she felt the rabbit shaking against her. I neglected you so much Joohyun?


Joohyun felt a shiver run through her body as Seulgi brought her closer and kissed her. She closed her eyes while enjoying the kiss and put her hands on her neck.


When Seulgi retired, she thought it was the end, but oh boy, she was wrong.

Her teeth bite on her lip and when she opened , Seulgi took the opportunity to insert her tongue.


Joohyun could feel that Seulgi was awkward and that it was the first time she had kissed anyone but feeling the delicacy, tenderness and love of Seulgi, it was the best kiss she had ever received.


When their lips parted, Joohyun opened her eyes and was amazed by the sight in front of her. Seulgi. With red cheeks, lips wet, and glassy eyes. I fall in love with her again and again.

 

 

                                     

                                                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After their afternoon at the park, they dropped Yeri at their friend's house. Joohyun had seen Seulgi be nervous all afternoon and she was sure it was because of Yeri. Since it was the first time she had spent a night without the girl, she could understand that her Bear was stressed.


But she was far from suspecting that if Seulgi was nervous, it was because the Bear had prepared a surprise for her. And the surprise began when she arrived in the house and opened the room, their room, seeing a white floral dress and a note.

 

A suprise. A big surprise. Maybe too big now that Seulgi thought about it.

 

Seulgi was a hardworking person. Anyone who knew the Bear knew that she was a smart girl who had taken every opportunity to work and experiment. Whether in small cafes, booksellers, or other.

All the money accumulated was in her bank account. When her brother and sister-in-law died, she had recovered all the money being the only family left. She had put the money on her account, promising to touch it only if it had helped Yeri's happiness.


For almost two years now, she had never touched it. She managed to manage her expenses, shop, and please Yeri without ever needing it. The fact that the apartment was bought was definitely a big plus.


Almost.


Seulgi knew that Yeri was happy with her, but she wanted to take the girl's sadness away. She didnt go back to her brother's room because it hurt to go there. And she had noticed that the little princess stopped at the door of the times, as if she was waiting for her parents to open.


Yeri was like her daughter. Yeri is her daughter. She loved her more than anything, and would do anything for her happiness.


Her attachment to Joohyun frightened her at first, but she saw Yeri's progress.

Yeri had opened up to her and had become much more childlike. She didnt put a strong front in front of Seulgi as before, she left Seulgi see her sadness and spoke to her much more of what she wanted.


A meal, a plush, a dress.


And what she didnt like. And Seulgi herself admitted to being clearly masochistic when she was delighted that Yeri reacted like a 7-year-old girl by refusing to eat her spinach.


All her progress had been accomplished thanks to Joohyun.

They both loved her. Not in the same way but Seulgi hoped that they could be a family together in the future.

 


That's why she bought this house on a crush.

It was bigger than the apartment, but it was not a palace.

She was on the ground floor, white, with the shutters of a sky blue. There was a small fence, and at the back of the house a little garden.


The interior was in warm tones, with a beautiful kitchen, two bedrooms including a pink that would clearly be inhabited by Yeri.

An office, which Seulgi had planned to cut in half to do a part for Joohyun and her school business. And a part for Seulgi and her art business.

The most beautiful room for Seulgi was the living room, it was large and had a veranda. You could see the garden, with a beautiful oak in the middle, where a small swing hung.


Seulgi smiles as she imagines her little princess on top and her rabbit behind while laughing.


Looking at the time, she realized that she had left Irene too long alone and probably with a lot of questions.

 

                                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

- Joohyun …..

 

She smiled at Seulgi's reaction. She looked at her like she was a goddess, and when Seulgi stared at her like that, she really felt like she was one.

She was wearing the dress she had found on her bed, slightly curling her hair, with a light make-up.


Like she dont know what Seulgi had planned, the teacher had not wanted to do too much.

- You, You... you are beautiful Joohyun. So beautiful.

The hand of Seulgi grabbed her and put a delicate kiss on it before bringing it to her.


Joohyun would like to say how her date with Seulgi had been. Yes, a date. Just Seulgi and Joohyun.

 

But she barely remembered the decor of the restaurant because the only things she thought about were Seulgi's laughter, her humor, her passion for art, her desire to do well. And so much other quality that Joohyun had learned to love since all this time. The more they talked together, the more they seemed connected, and Joohyun could only appreciate that.

 

Seulgi.


She could barely remember the drive after dinner until she was too busy with the feeling of Seulgi's hand in hers. She didnt even realize that the engine of the car had gone out until she felt the hands of Seulgi unbuckled her belt and leaned towards her. 

 

Seulgi.


Her eyes didnt have time to linger on her lips that the one of the Bear was already there.
The touch as delicate as a feather, and before being able to answer it, Seulgi had already retired.


- I want to show you something Joohyun, come with me.


Who was Joohyun to refuse this request? She got out of the car and took the hand that Seulgi was handing her.


She began to ask questions again when she found herself in front of a small white house. Who lived in?


Her question was answered when she saw Seulgi coming out of the keys and entering the house.


Seulgi prompted her to go home first and once Joohyun was in the middle of the living room, she felt the presence of Seulgi behind her back. Her breath tickling her neck

- Joohyun, can you stay like this please? I'm afraid if I look you in the eyes, I cant express myself clearly. Asked Seulgi with anxiety

The rabbit merely nodded; and Seulgi continued

- I'm sorry, for taking so much time. And to have been a coward. I have let this situation last for too long and I would like to stop it now. Joohyun, I love you. She heard a nervous laugh, and could not help but smile. So much, you have no idea. I want so much more with you. I want to be officially together. I want you in my life, Yeri wants you in our life. Do you want an Us?

 

Joohyun had kept smiling all along the speech and was starting to have pain in hir cheeks but that was the last of her worries.
Seulgi loved her. And she had made the effort to throw herself and open her heart.


Her heart was overflowing with love and tenderness for the person behind her, so her body turned to lock her into her arms.

She felt Seulgi's body tensing, before softening and hugging her.


They stayed that way until Joohyun decided to become bold too. And dont let Seulgi do all the work. Because after all, she too had left this situation.


A kiss against , her jaw, her cheek, her nose and finally, her lips.


What began as a slow, exploratory kiss became devastating. Joohyun was struggling to breathe under the intensity of Seulgi's lips.

She felt arms lift her, before being guided into a room.

 

When she realized that Seulgi was laying her on a bed, she remembered that they were not at home, but a foreign house.

Her hand stopped the bear's on her thigh

- Seulgi, wa-wait ... stop ! Where are we ?

Seulgi's kisses against her collarbone made her moan and before she could ask her question again, she replied

-  At our house Joohyun. she said biting her chest
-  Our house. she whispered, lowering the straps of the dress
-  To you, a kiss on her stomach
-  To Yeri, a kiss on the top of her femininity 
-  To me. she finished, taking care of Joohyun

 

 

Only later, after exploring their bodies, the rabbit whisper to her bear

- This is our home. Thank you Seulgi, i love you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello, good evening, everyone! sorry for putting so much time to update! I hope you like it and I apologize if there are any mistakes. It's late here and I pushed back enough.

I know a lot of people are sad around here, including me, but I wanted to share something that might make you smile.

I hope you take good care of yourself and have a great holiday, friends! <3 and thanks for people who suscribe and comment ! its always a pleasure  <3 

now i really go ! TAKE CARE AND BE HAPPY