Chapter 4

My Soulmates Voice

After the school day had finished Jin, Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin had headed back to Jin and Taehyung's home. Currently they were sitting in Jin's room. Taehyung, Jungkook and Jin were playing Mario Cart whilst Jimin sat beside them watching and cheering either Taehyung or Jungkook on when either boy were close to overtaking Jin, who was beating them all.

"I am never playing with you again" Taehyung complained as Jin crossed the line in first place. All Jin did was laugh as he chose the next course.

Jimin had gone quiet, his eyes were glazed over which was one of the key sign that he was walking to his soulmates.

'Come on Jimin, tell me!' Hoseok said.

'No it is a secret' Jimin replied.

'It is just your major, it is not like I am asking you what your size is' Hoseok complained.

'Shut up and just for that I am not telling you' Jimin said stubbornly.

'Jiminie pleaseee' Hoseok whined.

'Nope'

'I thought you loved me' Hoseok said.

'I do but I'm still not saying it' Jimin replied a small smile was on his face when he heard Hoseok whine again.

Taehyung threw his controller as Jin once again won, a small pout formed on his lips as he turned to face Jungkook and Jimin. He noticed the glazed look in Jimin’s eyes, he quickly gestured his head in Jimin’s direction and Jungkook followed his gaze.

A mychevious look appeared in Jungkook's eyes as both boys pounced at Jimin, as their bodies came into contract with Jimin’s, he let out a scream.

"Ah" Jimin screamed both out loud and mentally, he could feel both presences of his soulmates in his mind.

"Jimin, what's wrong, what's happening" Hoseok and Yoongi shouted, both were clearly panicking.

"Help me, a Kookie and an alien are attacking me" Jimin shouted mentally as he tried to push Taehyung and Jungkook off him.