Epilogue

My Soulmates Voice

Namjoon struggled to catch his breath as he looked around at the mesmerising scene laid out before him. Entwined throughout the rows of familiar faces were all of Jin's little touches. Flowers adorned the aisle and flourishes of colour mirrored the warmth in Namjoon and Seokjin's hearts. The traditional wedding had become a fairy-tale where the two lovers would come together under a woven bamboo arch. Whilst the sun cast its halo around the procession, they were lucky to have such glorious weather. It was almost as if both heaven and earth approved of this match.

A long scarlet stream of a red carpet covered in small flowers made up the aisle, its vibrant colours made it seem like only royalty could walk on it and yet someone who was royalty himself would be. Namjoon stood at the altar with Yoongi and Jungkook beside him with butterflies in his stomach, Namjoon felt his heart miss a beat when the bridal march started to play. Namjoon turned around to watch Seokjin walk down the red aisle, he wore a white jacket and a pair of white trousers with a black shirt and a long white tie to finish of his look, his hair had been bleached blonde and was brushed to one side.

Jin had his arm looped with Taehyung, who he asked to give him away, Jimin walked behind them throwing artificial petals. Jimin was filling in the role of bridesmaid which was the younger boy's own idea. Jin smiled at Namjoon when he reached him, Taehyung kissed his brother's cheek before walking over to his own husband. Namjoon reached out and took Jin's hand with his own, entangling his fingers with Seokjin's when he took his place at Namjoon's side.

"You look beautiful" Namjoon told Jin before pressing a kiss against his fiancé's cheeks.

"We are gathered here today to witness the marriage of Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin, if anyone does not wish for the couple to be together, speak now or forever hold your peace" the vicar spoke.

"Namjoon do you take Seokjin to be your lawfully wedded husband" the vicar said.

"I do"

"Seokjin do you take Namjoon to be your lawfully wedded husbands" the vicar said.

"I do"

"Now it is the exchanging of vows and rings" the vicar spoke and Taehyung stepped forward presenting the rings.

"Namjoon you may go first" the vicar said as Namjoon picked up Seokjin's wedding ring.

"I, Kim Namjoon, pledge my undying love to you, Kim Seokjin, as I invite you to share my life. I promise to be kind, unselfish, respectful, and trustworthy so that together, our dreams of a beautiful future can come true. To this end I call upon all present to witness that I take you Kim Seokjin to be my husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health for as long as we both shall live" Namjoon said then slid the ring onto Seokjin's finger.

"Seokjin it is your turn" the vicar said as Jin took Namjoon's wedding ring.

"Namjoon, I love you. You are my best friend. Today I give myself to you in marriage. I promise to encourage and inspire you, to laugh with you, and to comfort you in times of sorrow and struggle. I promise to love you in good times and in bad, when life seems easy and when it seems hard, when our love is simple, and when it is an effort. I promise to cherish you and to always hold you in the highest regard. These things I give to you today, and all the days of our life." Seokjin spoke as he slipped the wedding ring onto Namjoon's finger.

"With the power invested in me, I now pronounce you wedded husbands, you may now kiss" the vicar said but Namjoon was one step ahead of him as he dipped Jin down and pressed a passionate kiss against the older man's lips before he picked Jin up in a bridal style and carted him down the aisle with their friends following.

"I love you" Jin whispered into Namjoon's ear as the couple danced with one another, Jin had his head rested against Namjoon's left shoulder with his hands wrapped around Namjoon's neck. The couple swayed together with other couples slow dancing beside them. Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok were trying to dance all together but it was not working as well as they were hoping, Taehyung and Jungkook had disappeared at least 10 minutes ago but it was no mystery to what they were up to.

"I love you too" Namjoon whispered back before claiming his husband's lips with his own.

~3 weeks later~

Seoul, South Korea

They all stood outside the main building for BigHit Entertainment, Yoongi had his arms wrapped around Jimin and Hoseok's shoulders pulling them closer to him. Taehyung had jumped onto Jungkook's back not long ago and Namjoon walked hand-in-hand with Jin, all of them were nervous for the audition but at the same time they were all excited for the future it would bring them if they passed the auditions.

"We can do it guys, all our hard work, the sacrifices we had made has led us up to this moment and I know that we all have the potential to start an idol career and whether we all make it or not we will never leave one another behind, we stand together" Namjoon spoke and the others nodded, Jin lent up at Namjoon and pressed their lips together in a short but sweet kiss. Yoongi pressed small kisses on Jimin and Hoseok's foreheads whilst Taehyung and Jungkook had a full out make out session, be it at an awkward angle.

Namjoon moved forward and grabbed the handle then opened the door before slowly stepping inside with the others following after him, a woman looked up from behind the reception desk before pointing in the direction that the auditions were taking place – this was the start of his future with the man he loved and the friends he held dear to him and he would not change anything for the world.

The end