First Meeting (Jensoo)

Blackpink In Your Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie, who's that?"

Jennie glanced at Lisa, one of the new trainees that Jennie had met earlier that year. Jennie was friends with many of the YG trainees, but when Lisa came, she finally felt like she had a proper close friend. Not to mention, the girl was extremely talented and pretty cute.

It was basically just her and Lisa for several months. Other trainees would hang out with them, but the two would mostly keep to themselves to joke around with each other. They were told that more trainees would be coming in, which made Jennie excited but also nervous. She would briefly wonder if the new trainees would like her or not, considering some of the ones there seemed to not like her already. She was always happy to meet new people, though.

And this time was no exception. When Jennie glanced in the direction Lisa was pointing, Jennie felt the air leave her lungs. She coughed slightly, startling Lisa beside her. The younger girl patted her on the back gently, Jennie trying to find a way to breathe again.

A short, dark haired girl made her way into the practice room. Jennie briefly wondered if the girl was lost- she definitely looked lost. Jennie's coughing gathered her attention, the girl whipping her eyes over to Lisa and Jennie, who sat in the corner of the room. Jennie quickly looked away, cheeks turning red. When Jennie brought her eyes back up, the girl was talking with one of the instructors at the front of the room.

"Unnie, are you okay?" Lisa asked her, concern in her eyes. Jennie looked at her, giving her a small smile.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Air went down the wrong way, I guess." Jennie said. Lisa nodded at the answer, before her eyes flitted over to the new girl.

"So, do you know who she is?" Lisa asked again. Jennie returned her gaze to the dark haired girl, who was still discussing something with the instructor. She shrugged her shoulders.

"No idea." Jennie replied. The girl finished her talk with the instructor, a smile coming onto her face as she turned her body to gaze around at all the other trainees. Her eyes lingered on Jennie, before she made her way back out of the room. Once she exited, Jennie let out a breath she didn't know she'd been holding. "I don't know who she is, but she's lovely."

Lisa hummed in agreement. "Almost too lovely. She looks like she should be at SM, not YG." Lisa said. Jennie nodded, agreeing with the younger girl. After several minutes of the trainees idling about and talking, the mystery girl came back inside the room with the instructor. The instructor clapped her hands, gathering everyone's attention.

"Guys! I'd like to introduce the newest trainee. Her name is Kim Jisoo." The instructor said. Jennie's ears perked up at the girl's name, her eyes zeroing in on the girl. She bowed to everybody politely before opening to speak.

"Hello, I'm Kim Jisoo. I hope to show the best parts of myself today." Jisoo said, smile consuming her face. Jennie felt a flutter in her heart at the girl's voice- sweet but husky at the same time. She found herself smiling with her, clapping along with the other trainees at her cute introduction.

"Jisoo prepared a little something for everybody." The instructor said. Everyone whispered amongst themselves, all wondering what she could be planning on doing. Jisoo stood in the middle of the room, trainees backing up and sliding back to the walls to give her some space. The instructor put on some music, and Jisoo began to dance.

Jennie's eyes were glued onto the girl. She had to admit, she was slightly stiff and kind of awkward. But even so, Jennie couldn't deny how talented the girl was already.

"She's pretty good, huh unnie?" She heard Lisa whisper next to her. Jennie only hummed back as a response, giving Jisoo her full attention. Once she was finished her dance, the music stopped as everyone clapped for her. A smile broke out onto her face as she bow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter