English Lesson (Jensoo)

Blackpink In Your Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You know what's funny, she kind of- well not kind of- she like understands what I say to her in English. So she'll read the comment and probably answer in Korean." Jennie said to the phone where she and Jisoo were recording on v live. 

"Of currsh." Jisoo said in English, accent showing slightly. 

"Do you understand what I said?" Jennie said to her.

"Uh huh." Jisoo confirmed, nodding her head.

Jennie smiled and looked back to the phone, reading more comments.

"It says where is maknae line? Cause we didn't explain in English they don't know." Jennie said in English, looking to Jisoo. 

"Outside!" Jisoo said.

"Outside doing what?" Jennie asked, amused at the older girl. Jisoo looked to her and started doing a motion to help explain herself. 

"Take a photo." Jisoo said.

"Take a photo?" Jennie repeated, laughing slightly. Jisoo let out a cute giggle, Jennie's heart fluttering at the sight of her being so proud of herself.

She turned to the phone again and held up an okay sign with her hand. "Okay?" she said to the phone, grin on her face. After several more minutes, they ended the v live and got up off the floor they were on the whole time, both stretching their limbs out.

"Your English has gotten much better." Jennie said, proud of the girl for practicing so much. Jisoo smiled.

"Of course it has! My English is the best." Jisoo said, praising herself. Jennie rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Yeah we all know you're the best at English." Jennie agreed playfully. Jisoo smiled wide at that. "I can teach you some more words if you'd like?" Jennie said, secretly hoping that she would say yes.

Jisoo thought for a moment and then shrugged. "Okay." She replied. Jennie did a silent cheer in her mind and nodded, grabbing the girl's hand and pulling her out of the room they were using. They made their way back to the dorm, greeting Lisa and Chaeyoung on their way into Jennie's room.

They say on the bed, legs crossed, and faced each other. Jisoo waited for Jennie to start.

"We'll start simple. Just try to repeat what I say, okay?" Jennie told her. Jisoo nodded and a look of pure concentration came onto her face. Jennie loved how determined she was to always improve herself and her skills. Jennie just loved her.

"Okay, let's start." Jennie said. "I'm happy to see you." she said and waited for Jisoo to repeat it. The older girl paused to process the words.

"I'm hap-py to shee you." Jisoo recited, her accent showing through. Jennie smiled at how well she picked it up so soon.

"Good job. Okay next one." She continued. "It's nice to meet you." Jisoo repeat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter