Jennie vs. Dalgom (Jensoo)

Blackpink In Your Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Your dog gets more attention than I do."

Jisoo looked up from Dalgom as Jennie spoke to her. The comment made her chuckle, which caused Jennie to sport her signature pout. Jisoo caressed Dalgom's head for several seconds before she replied to the other girl. "You have a dog too you know. Two, might I add." she said. Seeing Jennie still had a pout on her lips, Jisoo rolled her eyes and playfully groaned at the girl. She muttered a quiet "I'm sorry" to Dalgom, who was thoroughly enjoying the pets he was receiving, and stood up to join Jennie on the couch.

As Jisoo has mentioned before, Jennie has a chic personality. Meaning, the moment Jisoo sat beside her on the couch, Jennie sat further away. Jisoo knew she was only playing with her, but the action still stung a tiny bit. However, after several seconds of Jennie staring at the floor and Jisoo staring at the side of Jennie's face, the brunette sighed and finally met her eyes.

"Does Jendeukie miss me?" Jisoo teased. Jennie rolled her eyes and crawled over to the older girl, snuggling into her side as Jisoo wrapped her arm around her shoulders. "As a matter of fact, I do miss you. We've been so busy with promotions and practice and you've been spending so much time with Dalgom lately..." Jennie trailed off, realising how ridiculous she must have sounded at that moment. Jisoo played with Jennie's hair, which made the clingy girl sigh in content. "I just miss my Chichoo.." Jennie quietly admitted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter