Wedding day

Of sweet, fluffy and precious moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

On Sora's wedding day Hyukjae actually thinks « Who the gets married in freaking DECEMBER ? » but then remembers his sister is actually a snow lover, and luckily enough (at least ofr her wedding pictures) it has snowed A LOT in the last days.

 

His and Donghae's exams went well. Hyukjae is still wonrdering why a dance student would even study accountability or economics, but his exams were not as hard as Donghae's. Donghae actually gets tons of things to remember, history, geography, mathematics, biology, literature, even sports and a lot of things Hyukjae cannot even recall. It's not that the choreography in all the different genre he has to learn are easy, it's just that no matter what the genre is, he's passionate while Donghae hates mathematics but still has to battle with himself to remember all the theorems.

 

Hyukjae gets carried away while thinking about Donghae, when the bell rings.

 

When Hyukjae opens the door he is forced to welcome a drenched Donghae in his arms.

 

« No umbrella huh ? »

 

Donghae shakes his head and hides it in Hyukjae's neck. The spot where he feels the safest.

 

« Come, let's dry your hair and then eat ! »

 

Hyukjae has actually spent an hour cooking for Donghae in the morning, they have actually been together for over a year now. Hyukjae had a hard time refraining himself from telling his family sooner but even as a 22 years old boy, he had been disappointed enough by love to have learnt to take his time and Donghae was quite shy when he had learnt Hyukjae's status.

 

When Donghae discovers what Hyukjae has cooked for him he beams, his favorite for winter ! It relieves a bit of the anxiety he has been feeling. He has brought a whole suitcase just for that one day, he needs Hyukjae's opinion on the casual clothes they'll be wearing at dinner and for dancing.

 

Hyukjae brings dessert shyly, he's baked a cake and added a « 1 » candle, that's the best he could come with, but Donghae's reaction is priceless and Hyukjae can only praise his small attention.

 

Once they finish the cake, Hyukjae is washing the dishes and of course, feeling as happy as Hyukjae always makes him, Donghae cannot refrain the urge to backhug the older. He leaves kisses on his nape, on his hair and when Hyukjae finally turns around, he first reaches for his forehead, then his nose and finally his lips.

 

Everything starts with small kisses on the lips, butterfly kisses all over the other's face and ends up in a hot make out session when neither Hyukjae nor Donghae can keep their hands to themselves. When Hyukjae's hands tend to linger a little bit too much near Donghae's waistband, the latter jumps back.

 

« The wedding, Hyukjae, the wedding ! »

 

It's already two in the afternoon, and the wedding is planned at 4. They get dressed in the tuxedo the bought together the month before, Hyukjae insists on them wearing heavy coats and even lends one to his daydreamer lover.

 

They're now trying to get their hair done, Hyukjae is brushing Donghae's hair and Donghae is just enjoying the way, Hyukjae is now touching his hair to fix them. He leans in the touch and releases a satisfied moan. He also helps Hyukjae styling his blond hair. Man, the blond is just gorgeous on Hyukjae.

 

While Donghae is still admiring his boyfriend, Hyukjae asks a bit embarrassed.

 

« Say, Donghae, would you somehow know how to put on a tie ? »

 

Donghae laughs.

 

« How am I supposed to know ? Aren't you the son of a multimillionnaire ? »

 

Hyukjae laughs as well « Don't worry, let's go a bit early and I'll have my mum do it for the both of us. »

 

They put on their warm, fuzzy coats and reached Hyukjae's car. Once Donghae was seated, Hyukjae leaned in to kiss his forehead « everything's gonna be okay, my mum is going to love you ! ».

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter