Hyukjae's plus one

Of sweet, fluffy and precious moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When Sora got married seven years ago, she had not expected Hyukjae to tell her he would come with a plus one. After receiving the news, she immeditaly dialed her brother's number.

 

« How come did my little brother NOT tell me that he is dating ? » she asks intrigued.

« Well my lover is kind of shy, you know » he answers a bit shyly as well.

« Your lover is shy and the best idea you came up with was to introduce him to the WHOLE family at my wedding ? » she teases

« I was actually thinking of bringing him to meet you and mum within the next month, but he's working and we have exams and at least he gets time to prepare mentally for this »

« Ahaha I'd never think you'd be so thoughtful one day ! » she laughs and hungs up.

 

After a few minutes he receives a panicked call from Donghae.

 

« Hey babe » he says sweetly

« Hyuk you got to help me NOW ! You need to help me buy a tux for your sister's wedding !! » he whines.

« Hae, you know that no matter what you wear you will look perfect, right ? »

« Stop being so cheesy and come with me NOW ! »

« Is that a date Lee Donghae ? » he teases.

« Hyuuuuk.. please ! »

« Alright babe anything for you. »

 

Hyukjae actually runs to the bus stop because he cannot let anyone comfort Donghae but himself. The latter is waiting for him outside their favorite mall. Hyukjae smiles at first but frowns when noticing that Donghae is only wearing a light sweater because it's the end of November for 's sake ! As soon as he approaches, Donghar hugs him tightly and nuzzle his cold nose into Hyukjae's neck.

 

« Hyuk, it's so cold outta here ! » he complains with a pout.

 

Hyukjae can feel the pout against his skin, he retracts slowly from Donghae's embrace and kis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter