Chapter `

Tak it out on me

Work was slow, I sat at my desk in front of Jesse Kendricks office, my shoes kicked off underneath my desk, earbuds in my ears with Ko Ko Bop playing, God EXO had me hooked. I decided to take a risk and check on my account on Wattpad, to see if anyone had commented on my latest chapter of my fanfic that involved Jongin and D.O. I knew Jesse, my boss, would be out of the office for lunch, so I figured it was a safe time to check on things in the fangirl world. 

My fingers flew over the keyboard, and the Internet took me where I needed to go, there were five notifications. They wanted more, Jongin and D.O hadn't even kissed or admitted their love for one another yet. It was just a lot of mishaps and maybe's. Apparently my readers enjoyed that, so I figured I would keep them hanging for a while longer. I began writing when the door opened to the reception office, and someone walked in. I glanced up from my writing. To find myself staring at a real life Jongin, well no. Just someone that resembled him very closely, my jaw dropped open, and I had to really work at it to close it.

"Y-yes?" I questioned, stuttering hadn't been intended, but I couldn't get over how much the suited man before me resembled Jongin. His nose, his eyes, hell even the smirk that was covering his lips. Who was this man? How did I get so lucky to meet him?

"I'm here to talk to Jesse, is he in?" The guy bowed his head slightly, I knew that was a sign of respect, I bowed my head in return. "My name's Kai, I just started here at Steven & Jonson." Oh, so that explained things. He was new to the firm, she wondered if he was from South Korea, her stomach did somersaults, what would she do if he was? Bex caught her bottom lip between her teeth as she began to daydream about being with a real life version of Jongin. She snapped out of it when he cleared his throat.

"Oh, sorry. No, he's not here, he's out with a client this afternoon for lunch. I can let him know you stopped by, I'm Bex," She gave a timid smile. His slanted eyes crinkled as he smiled towards her, she thought she might faint.

"Thanks, I'll try again later, I'm on the second floor, suite 27," With those words, he left Bex to do her own real life fangirling. She quickly went to her online journal to write,

How did this happen? If I didn't know better, I'd think that Kim Jongin just walked into my office and introduced himself. I don't know Mr. Kai yet, but I plan on finding out everything I can about him. I've never even considered finding a doppelgänger,but if there was ever one for Jongin, well I just met him! Stay tuned for more as I interact with this y soul....