The Destiny

TiAom The Animation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

July 10 A.D.

A cold and windy night is approaching the Jittaleela Residences. The mansion is located at the center of the mountain where the green old trees and wild creatures surrounded the place. No ordinary human and average creatures can enter the mansion without the permission of Jittaleela's.

Elizabeth: "Honey, don't you think it's a little odd tonight? I can feel it." 

Leon: "Oh, honey.. You're just overthinking. Nothing bad will happen to us. I will protect you and our cute little princess. Right, baby?!" He said while caressing the face of the little baby girl who's lying on her mother's arms.

Elizabeth: "But honey...."

Leon: "Shhhhh.." He pointed her index finger to cover the lips of her wife. "You need to rest hon.. Let me carry our Little princess so you can a take a nap, oks?" 

Queen Elizabeth gave her daughter to the husband who is now singing a lullaby song to make their baby sleep. She went to the master's bedroom and fall asleep as well.

Leon continue to sing a lullaby song until the baby little girl sleep. He carry the baby to her crib and says.. "You will be alright, my princess.. Don't worry.. I will be always here to protect you.." 

JULY 11, A.D.

Jitaleela Mansion is now busy preparing for the princess first birthday. Well-known royal families, famous clans, Kings and Queens from different kingdoms around the world will attend the most awaited event. Kim Jittaleela will turn 1 on her birthday. 

And the day has come. The preparation is done. Famous invited guests are coming inside the mansion. They are talking about politics, cold wars, arranged marriage and of course, the unica hija of the most powerful ancient royal vampire, Kim Jittaleela. Some of them wants to have an arranged marriage with the princess.

You will see the elegance of the palace. There were plenty of foods on the table. Roasted deer with mushroom, Exotic foods and beverages can be seen. 

Sebastian: Good morning Kings, Queens and to all of our dearest guests, we are very thankful of your presence here. I hope all of you are enjoying the night. And now, for our main event, Ladies and Gentlemen, The King of Kings, King Leon and his beautiful wife, Queen Elizabeth with their Unica Hija, Kim Jittaleela..

The guests applauded and smiling seeing the only daughter of Jittaleela who now turns 1.

King Leon: "Happy Birthday, my princess.. "

Queen Elizabeth: "Happy 1st Birthday my loving daughter."

The King and Queen gave their blessing to the only child of the most powerful ancient royal vampire in the world. 

King Leon: "May you always be blessed with wall for the winds. A roof for the train. A warm cup of tea by the fire. Laughter to cheer you. Those you love near you. And all that your heart might desire."

AT THE GARDEN..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter