Final

New Rules
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a lovely morning, I didn't need to go for work! I actually didn't really have any plans for today tho, but I will figure it out. I took a glance around my room, there wasn't really anything to do, maybe I should go for a walk or something it could end up as an adventure. I nodded to myself and got up from the bed. Walking over to my mirror just to take a little peak at myself I immediately looked myself in disgust and shook my head "I have to do something about this mess" I thought and groaned loudly and shook my head once again as I headed to the bathroom. I took of my clothes. The shower was just getting warm when I heard my phone go of in my bedroom. I clumsily grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me. I stumbled over some boxes that was remaining from when I moved in. I finally got to my phone. I grabbed it and clumsily answered it without seeing the caller ID. 

"Y-yes?" I chuckled nervously.

"Hey babe!" Yoongi said excited. I could fell his smile through the phone.

"What's up Yoongi?" A little smile came across my face.

"Yoongi?" He asked frowning "What happend with oppa? Huh?" He continued as he whined.

"Ay oppaa, stop whining" I chuckled while I planted my on my bed, he groaned loudly. 

"But it made you say it" He laughed, I couldn't help but smile at how silly he is. 

"Any planes for today?" He asked excited

"Nope" I answered with a small smile "Why?"
"Let's go out an have some fun! I can come over and pick you up"

"Sure! I will just quickly take a shower first!"

"Great I will be there in an hour"


He said and turn off our conversation. My smile grew bigger "Can it really be?" I ran towards the bathroom and took the shower. I was about to take some clothes on when I heard a car pull up out front. I quickly took some black jeans, a black tank top and my favourite yellow hoodie and hurried down the stairs. I stood in front of the door when the knock was placed on the door, I took my favourite Nike's on and opened the door to see Yoongi with the biggest smile on his face

"Hey sweety" He smiled

"Hi" I answered "Maybe I was wrong" I thought, he chuckled and grabbed my wrist, he began to walk towards the car, but I pulled my hand to me, he looked surprised at me .

"I-I have to lock my door first" I said nervously with a small smile.

I walked over to my front door and quietly closed it. I fumbled my keys out of my little shoulder bag and locked my door. I looked over at Yoongi waking over to the passenger side and gently opening the door, I smiled, placing my keys back into the bag, I walked over getting into the car, he closed the door and got into the driver seat.

"What are we gonna do?" I asked excited and looked over at Yoongi.

He smiled "I'm giving lunch today" he said, I nodded slowly.

We got to a small café I looked curiously at it "I haven't been here before" I thought to myself and jumped in my seat when the door suddenly swung open, I looked at Yoongi that gave me the biggest smile again. We walked into the café and looked around after an empty table, we finally found one and sat down by the table.

"I think I will get a hamburger" he said excited, I looked down at the menu card. A beautiful waitress got over to us and asked what Yoongi wanted with a little to flirty voice. "What do you want today Yoongi-ah?"

"Today?" I thought to myself.

"An hamburger and a sprite please" He gently answered the waitress.

He gave me a glance "Baby?" He asked while I glared at the waitress, I snapped out of the intense glare when she took her attention over to me while her smile slowly disappeared. 

"A chicken sandwich and a coke" I ordered mumbling, she nodded without making any eye contact with me, not that I care. She walked closer to Yoongi again and leaning over resting her elbows on the corner of the table. I could feel my blood begin to boil "Why?" I placed my hand on my chest and looked away from them.

"Is she your girlfriend?" The waitress asked with her out most y voice, I rolled my eyes.

"She's just a friend" My head slowly dropped a little when I heard the words that came out of his mouth again. "Just a friend?" I thought. The waitress smiled and placed a piece of paper on the table.

"Call me" She winked at him, he grabbed the piece of paper and put it in his back pocket on his jeans and gave me his attention again, I forced myself to smile at him.

When we had finished eating he asked if I wanted to go to the mall and take a look around. Me stupid as I am, I nodded. We got into his car and drove of to the mall. Walking through the big mall's doors we ended up in a clothing store

"What are we gonna get in here, I can only see women clothing here?" I asked curiously.

Yoongi chuckled "I wanna buy you something, pick whatever you like" He said, I looked up at him suprised.

"For real? Why?" I asked again.

"Just do it you dummy" He laughed pushing me into the store making a lady that worked here walk towards me.

"How can I help you" She asked gently

"I umm.. I could use som-" "Get her at really pretty but a slightly y dress" Yoongi cut me of and winked to the lady, she nodded.

I gave Yoongi a questioning glance, he smiled and sat down on a little stool that was placed in the store. I tried som diffrerent dresses, I finally came across one I liked. I glanced over at Yoongi smiling, my smile quickly dropped when I saw him hanging over another women that was out shopping too "What kind of 'boyfriend' does that?"  I thought to myself looking away yet another time "And why do I just keep watching without doing anything?" I walked back into the try-on-room taking the lovely dress of. I gave the dress to the lady that was helping me

"I will be back" I said with a smile and walked over to Yoongi.

"Oppa!" I flew over Yoongi, making the other women look strange at me.

"So you have a girlfriend? Jeez" The women walked away from us. Yoongi gently pushed me of off him and glared down at me, I glared back.

"I want that dress" I said pointing towards the lady holding the dress, the lady smiled awkwardly.

"Fine" He said coldly.

I felt my heart fall. "Why are he suddenly so mad at me?" I thought and ran after him. He got me the dress and we went on in silence, I thought about breaking the silence but Yoongi came first

"Why do you keep interfere when I talk to others?" He asked annoyed, I rolled my e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter