Nothing has changed

Why did it happen?

It was raining outside. Soonyoung was sitting in his english class looking out of the window. "It's been raining for 4 days straight." he thought. Suddenly the bell ringed. He jumped a bit because he was thinking about other things like... Jihoon. Jihoon hasn't talked to Soonyoung because they had a pretty bad fight. Soonyoung doesn't know what to do. He decided to talk to Jihoon after School. And so the day went on. Soonyoung was really nervous when he heard the last bell ring. "What am I gonna say? What if i say something wrong and he ends up being mad at me for even longer." On the other hand Jihoon wanted to talk to Soonyoung too. His family found out that Jihoon is dating someone. They didn't find out who but they want to see his so called girlfriend. 

Soonyoung was walking to the room Jihoon was always playing piano hoping Jihoon'll be there and he was right. Jihoon was sitting in front of the piano looking out of the window. 

"Jihoon?"

Jihoon didn't expect to hear Soonyoung's voice so he jumped a bit.

"Uh what?"

"We need to talk... See I'm sorry for what happened a few days ago. I didn't want it to escalate like this and I hope you'll forgive me."

"Of course I'll forgive you but i have to say something too."

Soonyoung was now curious to know what Jihoon had to say.

"What do you have to say?"

"Ehm... M-my parents found out I-I'm dating someone a-and they want t-to see her"

"How did they find out?

"I have no idea. They just suddenly called me and told me that they know i'm dating someone and they want to meet her"

Whenever Jihoon says her Soonyoung feels hurt. He certainly wasn't a girl and he knew Jihoon's parents would never accept him as Jihoon's boyfriend.

"But you're dating me, a boy. What should we do?"

"I asked Seungcheol if he knew someone i could introduce my parents as fake girlfriend to"

Seungcheol was Jihoons childhood friend and sometimes Soonyoung felt like they're a bit more than friends but he never told Jihoon.

"And? Does he know someone"

"He suggested my old friend Yejin"

Soonyoung's eyes widened. Lee Yejin was Jihoon's old girlfriend but Jihoon doesn't really talk about her.

"Do you think she'll help you"

He had a noticeable annoyed tone in his voice while he said that.

"That's what i wanted to talk to you about. Are you alright if Yejin helps me with this?"

Soonyoung felt grateful. He never expected Jihoon to ask him this.

"Sure, if that means your parents won't find out about us... even though i want them to know"

He mumbled the last part but loud enough for Jihoon to hear.

"Babe we talked about this 10000 times. I can't tell them if you want us to stay together for longer than half a year"

Jihoon looked at his phone to check the time.

"Shoot it's already 5pm. I have to go home"

He stood up and went to where Soonyoung was standing.

"See you tomorrow babe"

He kissed Soonyoung.

"See you Jihoon.