The Beginning

Why did it happen?

Jihoon and Soonyoung recently started dating. They were fresh in love and a fresh couple. However no one except their best friends knew.

 

"You know, i really wanna hold hands in public" Soonyoung said. Jihoon looked at him in disbelief. "You know that I'll get in trouble, right?" he said. "Yeah of course, but i want to look like all the other couples and do couple stuff in public." Soonyoung looked at Jihoon with a sad face while he said that. "I wish we could do that and i know how much you want it... but we just can't. Don't you think it's kinda exciting to date in secret? Like when people say we're really close friends and you just think 'we're not friends, we're dating'. I think that's really exciting and kinda funny." "Yeah really funny when people think you're friends when you're actually dating. I'm sick of this. I just want to yell 'I LOVE LEE JIHOON AND HE LOVES ME'... i want people to know that you're mine and that i'm yours" He looked down. Suddenly he felt someone hugging him from behind. "Even though people don't know that i'm still yours and you're still mine. That fact won't change no matter what happens." Jihoon got in front of Soonyoung. "I love you and only you" He kissed Soonyoung and Soonyoung once again remembered why he loves Jihoon. Jihoon is always there for him and always cheers him up. "I love you too" Soonyoung said after breaking the kiss. The bell rang. "Crap i have classes now. See you later babe love you" Jihoon went out of the room leaving Soonyoung alone. "I hope someday we'll be able to date like normal couples... no, i'm sure someday we'll be able to date like normal couples"