Final

Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That's it Taeyeon. You can do it.

I take a big breath and I go toward her. Toward Jung Sooyeon. 

Today's the day, I'm going to confess my love for her. I just hope she won't turn me down.

I stop in front of her. She looks at me with confusion, we actually only talked a few times, but I'm been in love with her for a year now.

"C-can I talk to you?" Damn, I stuttered. Now she'll think I'm stupid.

"Yes, of course." She smiled at me.

We go at the rooftop of the school. We sit on a bench. This is so awkward.

"I... Uhm..."

"Don't be afraid, just tell me what you want to say." She smiled and put her hand on mine.

My heart was beating like crazy. I think I could die. She is so kind and beautiful.

"I have been in love with you for a year... I know you might think I'm just a loser and I don't deserve you, but I just needed to tell you my feelings so I won't have any regrets in the future."

She doesn't talk for a while. I am so hurt. Being rejected is never a nice feeling.

"You don't have to answer me. I just wanted to tell you." I get up, ready to leave."I'm sorry if I bothered you."I bow and walk toward the door of the rooftop.

"I love you too."

I stop. I think I heard it wrong. I slowly turn to look at her. Disbelief is written all over my face.

"What?"

"I said I love you too. I have loved you since that day I was sitting all alone during lunch time and y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter