two

The Vampire of Joseon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Crown Prince, are you awake?" Eunuch Jeon call out for Crown Prince loudly from outside his room. However, the Crown Prince is sitting on his bed, deep in his thoughts. He frowned, as shoutings from Eunuch Jeon seems to not being pass through his ears.

His mind is all about that mysterious girl.

"Crown Prince, we are coming in-"

"Give me 30 more minutes!" Hongbin call out as he quickly pull out his drawer and retrieved his hunter outfit again.

Yes, he's escaping once more. This time, without Ravi following him around. He don't care whether he will get punish by his father or not. He don't care whether his father summon the entire military just to find for him.

All he cares is to find that girl again.

As he leaped off from the window, he quickly looked around to ensure no one else sees him, and dashed towards the forest again.

30 minutes later

"Crown Prince, are you up?" Eunuch Jeon call out for the Crown Prince once more. No replies. Eunuch Jeon turned and looked at his other lower rank eunuchs as they nodded their head. Eunuch Jeon nodded as well.

"We are coming in, Crown Prince!" Eunuch Jeon bowed a little before opening the room, only to be greeted by a gush of breeze coming in from the open window. Eunuch Jeon let out a huge sigh as he stood still, relaxed, with one of his foot sticking out more than the another.

"It seems like today I will have to get scolded again," Eunuch Jeon muttered as he smiled sadly. "Oh well, time to get scolded again." He let out a sigh again as he turned and walked out of the room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hongbin tried to recall the way to the same spot yesterday. As he leaped from one rock to another with ease, he could feel his heart beat increased and his blood began to boil. Not in an anger way, but more of an excited way.

He wants to see that girl as soon as possible. The thought of her dancing and smiling brought a smile to his face, as Hongbin began to increase his speed and ran even faste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter