one

The Vampire of Joseon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Find the Crown Prince, IMMEDIATELY!" The head of eunuch, Eunuch Jeon, screamed at the top of his lung as the other eunuchs began to scatter around the palace, finding the Crown Prince. Eunuch Jeon closes his eyes and trying to calm his nerves down. But he failed.

"CROWN PRINCE! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Eunuch Jeon ran around the palace as well, trying to find the one and only Crown Prince in the palace. This is not the first time that Eunuch Jeon had encountered, and certainly not the first time that the Crown Prince had escaped the palace once again.

"Eunuch Jeon! We can't find Crown Prince anywhere!" One of the lower rank eunuch said as his head held down. Eunuch Jeon turned and glared at the lower rank, screaming at his ear again.

"THEN FIND HIM! DO NOT COME TO ME UNTIL YOU FOUND HIM, UNDERSTAND?!" Eunuch Jeon screamed again as the eunuchs and maids bowed and answered him before they quickly scattered around again.

"That Crown Prince... Aigo0.. I'm going to die early BECAUSE OF HIM! CROWN PRINCE! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Your Highness, you shouldn't sneak out of the palace again like this." Hongbin put his finger on Ravi's lips as he smirked.

"Oh come on, Wonshik ah. You're no fun." Hongbin whispered as the both of them hid behind the wall and looked at the crowd, frantically trying to find for him. "This is the great opportunity for us to hunt for the deers and hares. And with this hunter outfit, nobody is going to recognise me."

"Nobody? Are you kidding me? Your highness, you know that you are very popular in the palace not because of your status, but your appearance." Hongbin rolled his eyes as his fist raised up in the air, trying to intimidate Ravi. Ravi just stood still, as he stared at him and raised one of his brows. "You do know that that won't work on me."

Hongbin pouted as he folded his arms. "Yeah yeah, whatever.." He looked out again, before signalling Ravi to follow him towards one of the walls at the back of the palace.

Both of them jumped over the high wall with ease as they landed on the ground outside of the palace, before dashing off to the forest.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Don't you love the air here? This is the reason why I love to be out of the palace." Hongbin smiled as he leaped over with ease from one of the big rock to the other end of the big rock. Ravi sighed as he walked slowly towards Hongbin.

"Your highness, you should not jump like this. What if people see it?" Hongbin rolled his eyes as he glared at Ravi.

"Sometimes, Wonshik ah, you need to stop nagging like an old granny. And how many times am I supposed to tell you to stop calling me 'Your Highness' when we are outside?" Hongbin jumped off from the rock as he continued walking towards the river. Ravi shook his head as he squat down infront of the river and took out his water bag.

"Whatever. Hongbin ah, I'm just going to refill this water bag up, in case we h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter