Three

Power Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin walks home by himself. Taehyung said he had something to do and left with Hoseok, the guy that kept talking at lunch. Jimin is quite happy he didn't have class with the girl (Yun is it ?) and Suga. He isn't even sure if he wants to cross paths with them again. Yun has this aura of confidence, like everyone will do as she says and she knows it. Suga is just plain scary. As a duo, Jimin is sure no know could defeat them. It's weird, he didn't see that in his old school back in Busan.

He stops in a coffee shop and just buys an espresso. He has to have a little energy to do his homework. His phone vibrates and he sees that he has a message from Kai, the only friend he made in his hometown. He gave news of himself and Jimin answers with glee, happy that someone cares about him. When he comes home, his mom isn't there. Of course, she's at her new job. He knows he won't see as much as before. She wants to work hard to give him all he needs. Jimin couldn't ask for a better mom.

When he glances at the clock a few hours later, he sees that it's almost 8pm. The earlier sentence Suga said comes into his mind. "8pm at the usual ?" Jimin doesn't know where the "usual" is but weirdly, he wants to know. He shakes his head to stop thinking about it and he goes back to his homework. Just a little maths and he'll be done for the day.

The next morning, he finds Taehyung in class with a cut on his lip. He doesn't ask questions and sits next to his new found friend. The orange-headed boy immediately pulls out a newspaper about aliens and starts to talk enthusiastically to him. Jim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter