One

Power Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin crosses the street. His newly dyed pink hair attracts everyone's eyes and he believes that his not-really-well-put uniform also appeals to people. He likes to think so. He likes to have an aura of confidence. It just makes him feel better about himself.

It's been a week since he moved to Seoul from Busan with his mother. She had found a new job in the capital and it didn't bother Jimin to move. On the contrary, he couldn't be happier. He didn't feel good in Busan, he didn't fit in. Plus his schoolmates didn't make his life easier.

"Hey Jimin !"

The pink haired boy turns to his friend, his first official friend, Taehyung. The latter has orange hair and Jimin likes to think that they have quite a few things in common. Or maybe he says that to reassure himself. He doesn't really know.

Next to Taehyung is someone. Someone who's looking at him.

A handsome boy that looks slightly shorter than Taehyung is staring at him dead in the eye. Jimin stops his walk. The guy seems to be glaring right at him and the pink boy loses all his confidence.

Despite being shorter, he certainly is more intimidating. Dyed blond hair, cold -almost dead- eyes, rings at his fingers, no tie to his uniform, combat boots...Jimin can't really describe him. Just looking at him makes him feel scared and...something else. Something like respect, obedience. Yes, Jimin feels like he should respect that guy and yet, he doesn't know who it is.

A second

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter