'It' girl

Picture of You

 

Hellooo ! 
Yeah I know we haven't met in a few months. I missed you guys :(
Anyway, I'm really into Japanese again these days. A classmate of mine is actually a BIG fan of Yama-chan and she has ALL HSJ concert DVDs.
I'm borrowing them now. Hehe
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
_Ryosuke's POV_
 
Ahh I miss being at school, people say High school live gave the most memorable moments in your life.
I used to attend all my classes back in the first year of junior high because I was still in the Johnny's Jr. We could fully study in the morning and go to JE building right after.
But after I made my debut 4 years ago with these dorkies Hey!Say!JUMP, I started to miss classes. My schedule had been hectic these days, We even had to miss school for days.
Today, I wore my uniform, feeling fresh as I inhaled the spring breeze as I saw Sakura started blooming.
 
"Yama-chan !" I felt a tap on my right shoulder.
"Morning." 
 
I turned and found Yuto,my bestest bestfriend beside me,grinning.
Yuto and I are close friends, very close indeed. The two of us met after I got into JE when I was 10 and we became close in no time.
 
"Morning." I smiled back.
"It felt good isn't it? Finally back to school?" 
 
"It sure is. I'm so excited to meet Airin, she's so pretty on C-ute's latest PV, right right ?" Yuto asked excitedly.
 
"Yeah,sure." I answered boredly.
I mean, true that Suzuki Airi is almost perfect, pretty, tall, cute, fun to be with, famous. But what's so amazing about her? I didn't feel a special feeling for her.
 
"Anyway, where's Chii, Keito and Ryuu ?" Yuto blurted.
 
"Maybe they got excited about school and got there already." 
 
Yuto nodded understandingly.
 
"Yamada-kun, Nakajima-kun, good morning." A soft voice greeted us, and there was Suzuki Airi, every guy's dream girl, just, not me.
 
"Oh good morning Airi-chan.Come join us, we're going to class too." Yuto smiled eagerly. Sheesh I hope he doesn't scare her away. I gave a light smile.
"I saw your new PV and you were ..." Yuto started and blah blah blah I didn't hear the rest.
 
My eyes wandered around the school, Horikoshi Gakuen, this is where I go to.
 
I noticed a few guys stared in awe, like they're in heaven, a few even drooled.
I followed their eyes and met a petite figure. Horikoshi blazer hugged her petite body and her skirt fell in the right place,not too short or too long,just right.
My eyes took notice of face, it didn't take me a second to recognize her. Her, the girl I met at JUMP concert last week, the girl who caught my attention and got my curiosity.
She goes here ? How come I've never seen her before?
 
My feet made its way to go closer to her, but then she sped her pace as if she was late.
I didn't manage to talk to her, but now that I know she's in the same school as me. I could feel my confidence rise up.
 
 
As soon as we arrived, the guys in my class are already busy gossiping about that stunning new girl a.k.a the fallen angel.
Most of my classmates are stars, be it singer, actor, actress, or model. But hey, Stars are humans, we gossip too.
 
"Hey have you heard yet? There's a very pretty new girl, I saw her a few minutes ago !" Jingie hollered.
 
"I heard she's a junior high schooler" Taiga blurted.
 
"Ryuu followed her to her class and busted" Yuma laughed.
 
"It was worth it,though." Ryuu(as in Kamiki Ryunosuke) grinned shepishly. 
 
"What was her class?" I joined them.
 
"3-2. Oooh, Yama-chan, you're interested in this girl? Give us a chance." Fuma teased.
"You already have Mirai and Airi !"
 
I gave him a deadly glare, the rest laughed.
Me and Mirai, we're pretty close since Tantei Gakuen Q, she's a fun friend. We've been swept in a dating scandal before, but we just laughed it off and nothing changes.
 
My girl sure is popular. 3-2.. 3-2.. who was in 3-2? Why couldn't I remember it?
 
Ah ! Shori !
 
I can't wait for the break time . 
 
I smirked and sat back as the first lesson started.
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Update update ! :) 
 
Comments are loved ~