Sakura Tree

Picture of You

 

_Shori's POV_
 
I walked to my school,feeling the fresh breeze hitting my face. The sakura trees start blooming, I keep walking slowly , enjoying the beautiful view.
 
I took out my phone from my pocket and took pictures of the view.I moved to another direction and a beautiful girl appeared on the frame , she was standing on her toe like trying to reach something from one of the sakura trees. A second later , I found out it was a cat she was trying to reach.
 
I clicked the button on my phone. Suddenly the cat jumped down, and she caught it and smiles. I clicked once again.
'thank god you're safe,little kitty.' I read her lips moving. 
 
She put the kitten down and look at her watch, I look at my phone to check the time ,too. When I look up, she was out of sight. I tilt my head to the side, confused.
Then I realized the school is already infront of me, I continued my step.
 
"Shori-kuuuuunnn !!" I heard.
 
This is going to be a long.
 
I turned around, and saw a bunch of girls sreaming 'shori-kun ! shori-kun' and else.
 
I put on a vivid smile, their leader approached me. I've known her as Hagiwara Mai, she's one of my classmates. 
 
"Here, for you." She blinks her eyes,trying to look cute. I don't even know how many times she blinks in a second.
"We made it this morning" she added.
 
"Oh... Thanks" I was taken aback with the bento tower infront of me.
 
*ding dong ding dong*
 
"Uhh.. see you later, shori-kun" she says,trying to sound cute,again before jumping around with her friends.
 
"Yes." I bowed then head to my class.
 
"Morning,class !" Our homeroom teacher,Ueto sensei said cheerfully as she got in the class with a girl following behind her.
 
"Morning,teacher~~" we answered lazily, most of us looked still half asleep.
 
"Where's the spirit,guys ? Be happy ! We've got a transfer student here." 
"And she's very pretty." she added.
 
The guys who was about to sleep on their desks look up, I don't understand how they become completely awaken by hearing that. I turned my head from the window.
 
"Introduce yourself , Mei-chan" Ueto sensei tapped the new student's back.
 
"Eeehh?" she was a bit surprised cause she was looking down.
"Uhh yes. I'm Shyoji Mei. Nice to meet you all." she bowed and smiled.