chpt 2

beyond the scene

Lydia P.O.V

"5 6 7 8!!" Our choregrapher yelled.
Music blaring, sweat dripping off of our bodies, heavy breathing. Just a typical day at practice.
"Sharper Tina!" He yelled.
We were preparing for our comeback. After a few more minutes he turned the music off.
"Nice job today guys. Your comeback will be amazing! I'll see you guys tomorrow."
"Thank you !" We all said in unison and bowed.
He left first and we all grabbed water and our towels.
"Alright guys, if you have any night schedules, you can go shower and leave. For the rest of you, I'll see you guys at home." I said.
Taylor was filming a drama at the moment so she left, Tina got an offer to be the face of some cosmetic brand so she went to her photoshoot, Jimin and Hoseok are staying longer to dance, Jungkook and I head upstairs to the studio to record and sing songs we've been writing. Jenny, Taehyung, Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi are heading home.
"I need some sleep or I'm gonna go crazy." Yoongi said and let out a long yawn.
"Yes, get him out of here." Hoseok said jokingly.

Jungkook and I went to the recording studio.
"You can go first. What was the name of the song again?" I asked curiously.
"It's called 'Begin.'"
"Oh yeah, dedicated to your hyungs but not your noona." I said jokingly.
"Hey! I'll write the next one about you guys." Jungkook said and we both laughed.
I watched Jungkook as he walked into the booth. We've known each other for a very long time. Ever since I spilled my smoothie on him back when we were still trainees. There was a point where I was taller than him. But dang he really did grow up.
"Noona, I know I'm gorgeous but you don't need to stare." He said and giggled.
I realized I was staring and rolled my eyes.
"You still look like a baby to me." I spat and the music.
His voice has definetly matured too and he's got muscle. I will admit I had a soft spot for Jungkook but I pushed it away since we're in the same group.

At the end of the night we drove back to the dorms. The girls and I had one pretty big room for the 4 of us. Image result for bunk beds 2

and the boys divided into pairs and one group of 3.
Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung.
Yoongi, Hoseok
Namjoon, Jin.

"Kids, dinner is ready." Jin said happily.
Everyone ran over to the table and counter but I stayed back.
"Lydia, you eating?" Tina asked.
Truth is I won't be eating. I gotta lose weight.
"Uh yeah, I'll be there in a second." I said but I stayed on the couch.
I was watching cheerleaders on awesomeness tv. I was a flyer on smoed in 2011-2013. I just wanted to see how they were doing. I miss the team so much. Eddy and Orby pretty much raised me in cheerleading. 
"Hey," Jungkook interupted me.
"What's up?" I asked.
"You should go eat."
"I will in a second."
"It's been a second."
"You're such a child."
"Is this some sort of diet?"
I stayed quiet.
"Lydia, please go eat. You don't need to diet." Jungkook said seriously.
"Kookie, our comeback is coming up. I gotta stay skinny."
Out of nowhere Jungkook threw me over his shoulder and brought me to the kitchen.
"Okay fine!!" I said in defeat.
Jungkook started to feed me and I looked at him strangely.
"This is why people think you guys should date." Jenny said.

At the end of the night the girls and I went to our rooms.
"Goodnight ladies. Taylor will be home soon." I said and knocked out really fast.

I woke up from my phone ringing. I checked the time and it was 4AM.
"Hello?" I answered with my sleepy voice.
"Lydia? I need you and Namjoon to come in for a meeting. I need to have a discussion with the leaders." Bang PD said.
"We'll be there." I said and hung up the phone.
I slowly got out of bed and went to Namjoon and Jin's room. I started to shake Namjoon and he let out a groan.
"Namjoon, get up. We have to meet Band PD-nim." I said.
Namjoon groaned again and turned away from me.
"But I'm too tired." He said.
"Okay? I am too."
He let out a fake cry and got out of bed.

We drove to the bighit building and made our way to Bang PD-nim's office.
"Why does he need to see us this early?" Namjoon questioned,
"I know right. Its 4:30 AM."
"Mr.Bang will see you now." His assistant said and opened the door.
"Morning sunshines." Mr.Bang greeted.
"Sorry I called you in so early. I knew that if I didn't then you guys would be busy."
"Is there something wrong?" I asked.
"Oh no, I wanted to know how the comeback prep is going."
"It's going pretty well. Everyone is catching on to the dance." Namjoon said.
"Even Namjoon." I said jokingly. Bang PD-nim laughed.
"Thats good to hear. I also wanted to know how you guys would feel if you collaborated with IU."
I widened my eyes.
"Thee IU??" I asked. I was so shocked.
"Yes thee IU. Her company came to us with the idea."
"Jungkook would love that." Namjoon said and Mr.Bang chuckled in response. I felt a sharp pain in my chest. Yeah kookie would love that......
"Alright! So it is settled. I will call them back and tell them yes."
Namjoon and I both got up and bowed.