chpt 1

beyond the scene

Lydia P.O.V

(Backstory)

I've lived in California Ventura my whole life. My parents are immigrants from Korea. I'm fluent in Korean and English. I have 2 older brothers and one younger sister.  I was on a allstar cheer team smoed from 2011-2013 but I was with California allstars since 2009. I've cheered for 5 years but I quit to pursue my singing career in Korea. I trained for bighit ent for 1 year and debuted in a 11 member coed group called BTS. Jenny was the first friend I made when I came to Korea.

Jenny P.O.V

I was born in Florida but moved to NYC when I was 8 months old. I'm fluent in English and Korean. My Mother died when I was 16 years old. I have an older sister who is 3 years older than me. My Father was against me moving to Korea to become an idol but hell I did it anyway. I trained for 2 years.  Lydia is like my older sister.

Taylor P.O.V

Ever since I was 5 years old I loved singing. My brother is Song Joongki. A lot of people pretended to be my friend because they wanted to meet him. I trained for 2 and a half years under JYP but they traded me with someone else from Bighit. BTS were the first real friends I had.

Tina P.O.V

Originally I just wanted to be a model but Bighit put me in vocal and dance lessons and it worked out. They gave me the role of the visual. I tend to stay to myself. BTS members are the only ones i'm close to.