fifteen

Hated by you

~Jungkook's POV~

I woke up with a really bad headache. It was killing me, but not as much as my heart. 

Yeah, I love Jimin hyung, but I know I am too late. 

I went to the bathroom to wash my face, but i saw someone was already there. Ofc all of us being guys it won't be bother to share it so I just went in. It looked like someone was taking a shower, but I didn't really care so  just continue to wash my face while humming a song. 

just when I stopped I started to see in the mirror Jimin's reflection. 

I think I started to hallucinate. 

My thoughts were cut by a voice. 

"Can you hand me the towel?" 

I was shocked. In front of me was standing a beautiful angel in all his glory. Gosh, his beautiful pale skin, his curves. He was so perfect in my eyes. 

"kook"

"Jungkook"

"EARTH TO JUNGKOOK!!" 

"Gosh, can you stop staring and just give me the freaking towel?!"

He looked at me with angry eyes. I was a bit scared, but hurt too. 

When I was gonna to hand him the fluffy object, he was already getting out of the room shutting the door.

I really fuc*ed up.

~Jimin's POV ~
Why the heck is he doing. After everything I done to forget all my feelings.. Just to find that I still care for him and maybe even have some feelings. 

Why isn't he ignoring me?

Why can't he let me forget him?

I don't want to feel anything for him again. I have Yoongi and Hoseok now, and I'm sure I love them, but why do I still long for his warmth?

His making me so confused. I just wanna go sleep.

I went to my room just to see my awesome boyfriends cuddling with each other. I smiled when I saw Suga showing me his gummy smile and Hoseok telling me to come lay with them.  I sat between them, letting them showering me with little pecks and hugs. 

YeahI love them. And I don't want to lose this beautiful feeling of being loved.


A/N
So this is the first chapter after my loooong absence.
Hope u like it and wait for the next one.